First Game!

IM GIVING THE TEAM A RANDOM NAME IM CALLING THEM FLYERS! DONT ASK WHY I PICKED GREY.. THERE THE GREY FLYERS😂. Dont pay attention to the logo.. i dont really know... lol

Coach walked in and looked at us. "Um.. Guys 5 minutes!"  

"ok (kisses Alissa) "thanks" (kisses her more) That was Isaiah of course.  

"Ok we have to go now" Angel pulled from Tyrone.  

"iight, I think you gave me enough good luck in the bus" he winked 

She smiled "come on girls"  

All the boys watched them leave out...

Shanelle, 

All of the cheerleaders ran out the locker room and lined up on the sides of the door. The players usually run threw us out to the court.  

The other team already ran out and started warming up. Our players ran out and we screamed and all that... Yea so we went to our seats/bleachers and sat down. 

"The other cheerleaders are eyeballing us" I laughed  

"Cause they ugly, there weave is shinny as hell" Alissa said 

We laughed. I looked at the time on the clock that read 5.2 seconds.  

The boys got in place.... The coach was holding the ball about to throw it up. 

"Ok guys hes jumping, lets do the cheer" Angel said 

"It sounds stupid though" 

"SHUT UP AND DO IT!" 

"HEY CROWD GET PUMPIN! (pause) OUR TEAM IS JUMPING!(pause) J-U-M-P, S-K-Y JUMP(pause) SKY HIGH!!" (note: on the first 3 lines they step w/ there right foot, clap while left foot comes beside right then goes back to original place, clap right foot goes in front of left and angled to side, clap... and i mixed to cheers lmao so dont ask)

Chres jumped up and hit the ball to there side. Vonte got it dribbling it waiting to see who was open. The ball flew to DeShawn, to Cameron then he went for the shot. It went in making the first shot of the game, We cheered..  

The other team now has the ball. 

"THEY GOT IT, WE WANT IT! SO LETS TAKE IT AWAY!( 2xs) " we yelled.  

"2, 3!" 

"ALRIGHT FLYERS! WOOOOOO" 

"i sound like a little kid" i laughed 

"And it feels great!"  

Jake stole the ball away and took off the other way. 

"DOWN DOWN DOWN THE COURT UP UP UP THE SCORE DOWN THE COURT UP THE SCORE WE WANT A BASKET!" 

Jake made the shot but the other team got it headed to there goal, as soon as he threw it up to shoot Kyrek blocked and stole it, but then he stole it back. -.- 

"Fuck! COME ON KYREK! DONT LET THEM STEAL IT!" Lauren yelled 

He looked at her and t(-.-) and went back to playing. 

"did he just fucking flick me off" 

"yes" i laughed 

I looked at the score board. 3 to 5 us in the lead of course. The other team has the ball and the guy was jumping up to shoot. Chres was blocking but the boy threw his self in the floor making it look as if Chres filed him so they called file.