'This Is It' ~Last Chap~

This chap might get alittle confusing, but I'll go ahead and set the setting! All the adults are at Essence and Rocs house talking alittle about life and mistakes together! The kids are at Jaden house talking about their school year and a little more... Along with a huge surprise.

Essence,

"ALL THOSE KIDS NASTY!MY KIDS! JACOBS KIDS! DIAMONDS SON! PRODS DAUGHTER! ALL THEIR FRIENDS FROM SCHOOL! NEVER SEEN NOTHING LIKE THEM!"

"Baby calm down" I rubbed his leg lightly. 

"What makes Alana nasty?" Ravenn asked with concern 

"Ravenn. Talk to your daughter..."

"See. Its Rays son fault! Thats why I didnt really want them together!" Prod snapped

"UM. My son is being a great boyfriend to her! What if your daughter is the one that brought him to all this freaky shit?"

"Baby..." (What ever Rays girl name is) said...😂

"WELL I think that something was going on at that school... Why was everyone having sex?" Casey asked.

"I agree. Something happened at the school! Cause Jaden wasnt as freaky as he is til then. Now he has a daughter" Diamond sighed at the thought.

"Well anyway we're here to talk about some stuff"

"Ok you go first" Jacob points to me

"Ok. I will! My life was great! I made mistakes! Like when I got pregnant at the hotel when we all went for that vacation.. Back when we were teens" 

"Shit, all y'all asses was about to be pregnant. They was trying to tease the fuck outta us on that boat! We showed y'all not to mess with us!" Jacob and the boys did their hand shakes laughing. 

"That was NOT funny!" 

"Why were you moaning?"

"I needed you!"

"Ahaha to bad!"

"Anyway back to my story... Then after I got pregnant me and Roc were scared out of our minds. I had the twins and ANGEL SCARED ME! She wanted to come breech!" 

"I was scared too. But then after that experience we learned how nasty Angel and Chres were when the girls attacked him at the park and Angel sucked up a hotdog"

We laughed. "and your proposal with the puzzle" i turned and smiled at Roc

"And our honeymoon. I dont know why you didnt get pregnant"

"OK NEXT!" Prod yelled

"Shut up we aint done. That time you flew throw the door at the honeymoon" 

"Yo shut up!"

I laughed and sled in his lap to kiss him. "I love you Roc!"

"You better love me! We're married and we made kids together.."

"A simple I love you too would've been fine"

"You know I love you" he grabbed my face with both hands crashing his lips back to mine. 😏

"Awww you guys life sounded kinda fun" Diamond smiled

"Anyway, while y'all make out on the couch...."

Jacob,

"My life... MY LIFE WAS HEAVEN! Until this bitch ass nigga wanna fuck it up!" I glared at Ray. 

"Man that shit was the past! I've apologized and everything. But Casey" he looked at her "😏😉"

His wife hit him with her fist in the chest.