MUST Get It Straightened

Andrew,

Shanelle grabbed my hand "Jake it's really not your business. Don't worry about what I do" 

"iight. When they start talking about you at school remember, its not my business" he closed his window back down.

"Some kinda brother"

"I don't care what he says" she entered me into the house, locked the door and we went upstairs.

"Your parents are here?"

"Yea"

"Damit"

"What would you do if they werent?"

"Shit. What would i wouldnt do is the question" i held her waist again.

"What wouldnt you do?"

"Chill"

"So that means"

"Remember what I was signing earlier?"

"Yes" she bit her lip for a second

"Since we can't we can do this" i pushed her with force on the bed. "Oh yea. I can be aggressive sometimes in bed"

"Perfect" she winked

When i climbed on her she kissed me before I could kiss her. I wasnt hovering over her either, my body was pushed down on hers. 

I felt like she was trying to kiss my lips off my face but I know how to handle a girl like this. 

I kissed back just as hard but rubbed on the side of her thigh wanting to just squeeze her ass. 

"I wanna squeeze your ass" 

"Do what you please"

"I wanna fuck you"

"I don't no about that one" 

I chuckled "Pick me though" 

"I like you better"

"Why" 

"Wait No I don't. I like you but me and Brandon know each other better but aren't the same any more"

"Why not"

"I think I told you I cheated on him some months ago... Every since that and him kissing his ex (yes she knows. Remember when Brandon gave her the ring?) We just haven't been the same. We both were wrong, I still am wrong and Im wearing this ring that I don't deserve to even have..." 

"Take it off then" I grabbed off her finger and tossed it on the bed beside us. I really wanted to throw it on the floor.. Maybe down a vent. 

She just stared at me "But I still love him"

"Then why isnt he here with you instead of me"

"Cause you're the one that asked to come"

"I wouldn't have asked if he asked first" 

She sighed and turned her head to the ring looking at it. "He's probably doing something"

"What more important than your girl?"

"Andrew.... This is just sweet talk"

"Its not sweet talk. I want you to realize that Brandon still has a thing for his ex ok!"

"How do you..." she sat up "What?"

"Ok its Mariah, we have this thing going on where she keeps in touch with Brandon for me, to tell me his secrets" 

"What secrets!"

"Hes still has a thing for his ex"

"Let me get this straight. Brandon and Mariah talk. Not only do they talk, he tells her secrets that he hides from me. Not only that! But she passes them on to you?!"