Drama Over The Pictures

Sorry guys! >.< I didnt even have power when I got home... 

the anonymous was MARIAH. She was talking to Andrew. Brandon was the one Shanelle picked. I wont do another chapter like that ever -_-... I think you got confused when She looked to Andrew.. She looked at him go tell him to leave! Im a logical thinker so thats why I did it like that.. I couldve figure it out. Not saying your slow😂. But... Yea.

And if you dont read Shanelles pov then you'll miss the point in doing what I did. If you dont want to read✋ then dont. You arent hurting me at all😌. 

For the people asking why I chose Brandon, Heres what I told some people: 

ok so first of alllllllll heres what i think of andrew as the writer. He was just some random guy that popped out of no where. When he first met Shanelle IF you wanted to be just a friend dont lift your shirt telling her its gonna be hard. there was no point in doing all of that if he was gonna try to be JUST a friend. that tells you right there he didnt wanna be JUST friends. He wanted more...Its like he stepped in to fuck up S and B relationship.(yes that was his goal in my story)  Even after he knew she was in a relationship he still did what he did. honestly boys their age only want one thing.........

 I dont believe in love at first sight cause you're just falling for looks and not personality, me personally wouldnt date a guy ive only none a couple of weeks especially after problems with ethan.. ethan isnt done in the story yet.

Brandon.. every one fucks up and makes mistakes. they BOTH cheated and now they BOTH worked something out. So what he slept with his ex? Shanelle cheated too.. Cheating is cheating. From a kiss to sex.it doesnt Matter.

 i dont know if you've ever been in love fr fr but its not easy to just walk away from a guy that you love and have loved that long. You cant be mad at brandon cause he cheated knowing good and well so did Shanelle id say they're pretty even. keep in mind they both cheated 2 times.

another thing that shanelle did that was wrong was continue to talk to a boy that her boyfriend doesnt like. when you do that it makes him (andrew) feel good about him self and basically say 'oh i can steal your girl' if she wouldve picked andrew i wouldve made him cheat on her.. id make his ass have a 3 some with some girls from their school or something.. Andrew couldnt even give a good reason on why they should be together why would you go with someone that you have barley any chemistry with??

Plus no one really gave me a 👏👍👌 reason to choose Andrew. 

So #TeamAndrew.. Would you date someone you've only non about a month? AFTER you know you had problems with Ethan? Ethan isnt gone anywhere........ Now you may chose if you wanna read her pov. 😌😌😌😌😌

Shanelle,

"You know you can carry me now right?" i smiled holding Brandons hand

"I'll do anything for you at this moment. Damn Im one happy guy"

"Yay" i jumped on his back then his phone fell out his pocket on the ground. "oops"

"Here" he bent over and grabbed it almost throwing me off him. "Hold it. Put it in your bra or something"

"I'll put it in my pocket" i laugh

"Why not your bra?"

"Breast cancer"

"Oh, well here" he got his good grip on me holding me on his back. "So we're just gonna chill here?"