You Want My W-What? |3rd series to My friends BF is my F*ck Buddy|

[A/N: Make sure you've read the first two books first! This is the third book]

Pshh yall know who i am!... Angel... Im 16 years young, Im living life to the fullest, I've been attending this what you call 'School' for 4 years. If you were a student here you wouldnt think so much as it being a school. Everday some shít goes down... Even the first day someone will be fighting.  

Anyway Im one of the pretty girls, well I must say theres alot of pretty girls in this school n/h. But all the boys come to me and my friends.. I know there ALL players so we dont get close to them, we're just friends. We got that close bund though.  

The title 'You want my w-what" is all about whats going down this school year.. Heres a hint. I still own my V card, and someone wants it. If I dont give it up im considered a 'punk'?. Everyone thats a virgin at the end of this school year will be labeled as one. My dad is Roc, yall know him and hes not to fond of all the boys that i call friends right now but hey im growing up! My mom, Essence told me I should focus on school.. Well about that! I love boys and the way they treat me sure they get freaky all the time but they no where and where not to touch. Plus my big Brother Chres got me! BUT shhhh Dont tell my parents ;)

(P.S: Some Chapters are private/ have been rated R by wattpad)