AM I CHEATING ON YOU? wtf!

Angel,

WTF! hold on... did he.. DID HE JUST ASK ME WAS I CHEATING ON HIM! Why the fuck would I cheat on him? Let me call him..

"TYRONE!"

"yes"

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU?"

"how could you be pregnant with my baby if i used protection?"

"HOW COULD I BE PREGNANT WITH ANYONE ELSE BABY IF YOUR THE ONLY PERSON I FUCKED!"

"I dont know.. but i used protection"

"SO YOUR SAYING YOU DONT TRUST ME? IS THAT WHAT YOUR SAYING?"

"I trust you.. its just that i used protection"

"TYRONE! YOUR THE ONLY PERSON I'VE FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SO STUPID AND YOU GET ON MY NERVES! I WISH I NEVER FUCKED YOU!"

"Baby.."

"FUCK YOU!"

"wait, can we talk about this"

"no.."

"please, im sorry"

"I cant believe you even let that come to mind! why would I do that! Especially since you were my first!

"Im so(gco)"

"so are you gonna be at the doctor with me or not?"

"uh. yea.. I'll be there" he sighed

"bye Tyrone"

"WAIT!" 

I hung up the phone, I have to give it back to my dad anyway because of what i did at school.. I walked in and placed it back in his hand.

"here"

"thank you"

I walked back to my room....

What do I do now?

Tyrone,

Dammit! Why did I send that to her!!!!!!!!!!! Theres only one thing to do in this situation to let her no im sorry and I still love her, but fear ran threw my body thinking about it. I really dont wanna go to her house knowing her parents and her are upset about all of this. What if her dad tries to jump me or some shit? I laid on my bed thinking then finally got up, put on basketball shorts, and t-shirt and grabbed my snap back. I peeked in my moms room..

"mom"

'yes"

"i need to go to my girlfriends house. I messed up somethings between us and i really need to straighten them out and let her know i love her"

"you have a girlfriend?" 

"yea, I'll talk to you about it later"

"ok, and yea you might wanna straighten it out"

"I am.."

"bye"

I closed her door back and went to the car driving to her house. 

I sat in the car at least 2 minutes for getting out.. just thinking why tf i sent her that! 

I pushed the door bell and the person i DID NOT want to see opened the door.

"who are you?"

'Im Tyrone"

"Really..." Her dad crossed his arms