Lesson Learned

Tyrone, 

"aaahhh! TRYONEE!" Angel cried out

Thats what I like to hear! I only got her drunk to have my way with her. I love her alot but its certain things she tells me not to do when we have sex but i  wanna do. Stuff like certain positions. 

I have her in one shes never experienced with me before and shes screaming really loud but i've never seen her like this. I feel a lil bad actually but she cant lie and say she doesnt like it. 

She rides better when shes drunk though.. I like that. But im not wearing a condom BECAUSE i like it raw it feels better. Dont worry i wont get her pregnant.. If i do. Oh fuck! But its not my intention. It will be no doubt that its mine, I'll know it for a fact but shid i dont want a child yet. How ima look with a baby? You know what let me put on a condom cause the thought of me having to stay home and take care of a baby is just.. NOPE dont wanna do it and i dont wanna hurt Angel. When she wakes up in the morning ima get slapped punched some of every thing cause thats how she is sometimes. Got what I wanted though!  What makes it worst is that my friend got the balls to asked me if he could bang her ahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahaha nigga no -_-.

~~Next Morning~~

Briana,

I rose up from the bed and looked around, I barley had any cover over me and Jake wasnt beside me. I dont know if I should stay here or go find him because I dont know if his parents no im here or not. THEN my fresh clothes are in his car... I rolled over to grab my phone. I'll just call hi-- his phone is in here. well Then I'll just call Shanelle.

It rang and rang, i was just about to hang up but she answered.

"BRI!"

"Shanelle? wheres Jake?"

"Some where in this house, I dont know but my parents arent here you can come out"

"ok good"

"thats all you wanted?"

"yea"

"k"

I stood up and stretched.. What a night. We actually showered before laying down so im clean.. I grabbed a pair of his sweats out his drawer and sled them on and his hoodie. Hopefully he wont be upset. I looked at my self in the mirror and laughed to my self.. Big ass clothes. 

now to find his car keys. my eyes scanned his room til i spotted them right there on the dresser, in my face -.- I grabbed them and headed out his room. 

He wasnt in the family room or the kitchen, nor the dining room.. I shrugged and went out the front door. There he stood with two cups of hot chocolate in his hands.

"Hi" i smiled

"why do you have on my clothes"

"because their comfortable"

"oh so you just go in my shit"

"yea" i laughed

"why do you have my spare keys?"

"cause my clothes are in your car"

"now you trynna break in MY car?"

"Jake i just want my clothes"

"I bought you hot chocolate"

"I wanted coffee"

"I dont drink coffee.. but if you dont want the hot chocolate i'll drink it"

"i want it" i walked pass him to his car

I grabbed my clothes and ran back over to him grabbing the hot chocolate "thank you baby"