He Hurt My Fucking Neck!

Alissa, 

"So we got everyone?" Isiah laid across my bed 

"yea, dont you think you should leave now?" 

"nope, my parents dont get home til about 2 hours" 

"well mine will be home in a hour" 

"looks like we have alone time, come lay on me" 

"i dont wanna lay on you" 

"why arent you my girl friend yet? If people saw us they would think we were together" 

"why you say that" 

"because we act like a couple, with out all the kissing even though we need to kiss" 

"no we dont" 

"So at this sleep over, we cant even peck each other on the lips? I've been fighting to get this for almost a year" 

"I had to see what you were about first" 

"ok now that you see it.. Will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Maybe this will answer your question" I walked over and fell on him.. crashing my lips into his.  

"I take that as a yes" he grabbed me pulling me into another kiss.  

"Now that your my girlfriend! I can be more friendly with you if you no what I mean"

Casey, 

I sighed walking around me and Jacobs room while he laid across the bed still upset. 

"You really need to talk to that girl, because I swear I was about to slap her head off her shoulders" 

"Im gonna talk to her in a min, but Im thinking"  

"What is there to think about? She ditched school to go with a boy. Then cursed and yelled at me. Hell no!" he got up about to go to her room 

"No! Sit yo ass down!" 

"Why?? Whats your plan?" 

"Im gonna talk to her" 

"Oh, I was just gonna beat her ass" 

"You can handle her like you want, she is your daughter too but I want let you slap her around" 

"Why are you so calm about this?" 

I walked out the room leaving him standing there. I walked in Shanelles room to her laying there just looking at the wall. I walked over and sat on the bed. 

"SHANELLE!" 

"yes" her eyes didnt leave the wall 

"Why???" 

"Why what" 

I gave her that look.. "dont act stupid" 

"I told you we just wanted to be alone. Nothing serious" 

"Missing school is very serious!" 

"It was only one day" 

"And your dad wants to slap you" 

"You wont let him do that right" 

"You better watch your mouth.. Then you wouldnt have to worry" 

"I hate the way he just said I was gonna get pregnant though.. Im a virgin!" 

"phew.. Ok but still! You know what parents are gonna think if you go off with a boy"