A Little S*xing, A Little Arguing

Just to add  to the title.. 'A Little S*xing, A Little Arguing... And Then Theres Some Romance' <-- just explaining the chap alil

Alissa,

I start feeling a little weird since his tip was rubbing all between my legs. The way he began entering, I must admit it was painful with just the tip.

He felt me tense up so he stopped.

"Let me know when to stop"

"I can take it"

He chuckled "iight"

He pushed in more, my back arched slowly and I opened my legs wider. 

"You're taking it pretty good"

"Im trying"

I was doing pretty good until he hit this one spot "SHIT! STOP!" I pushed him back some

He looked down at me "that was just your cherry"

"well it hurt"

"i know. its ok"

"you mean to tell me thats not all of it???"

"ahah no"

"Oh God.."

He pushed the rest in very fast then pulled out.

"I knew you were gonna do that!"

"look. you're not a virgin anymore" he winked and grabbed a towel out his closet

"I feel like I've been stabbed in the vagina"

"its not that bad" He came back over and cleaned me and him self off "there"

"Isaiah"

"yea baby"

"don't just push in fast like that.. please!"

"ok, sorry"

He went back in, faster than before. Sooner all of him was inside me, he held there for about a minute then began thrusting slowly. It didnt feel all that good at first!

I patiently laid there waiting on the pleasure im so called suppose to be feeling.... any moment now. 

"mmm" another moan managed to escape my mouth. 

He looked at me happy "so can I go faster now"

"not to much.. just some"

It felt so good to have him in me like this. This is not what I was expecting it to feel. I now know what Cameryn, Angel, Sky and.. you know all their names, were talking about. It did feel good!

Next thing I found my self moaning really loud as he pounded me.... really fast. All the pain was gone now, nothing but pleasure filled my body. 

I can't believe Im doing this. Laying here moaning and screaming like this.. You know what, I take that back. i can't believe I waited so long to do this. 

Sky,

Im probably the only one that realized this but Ethan  eventually laid back off me some. He seems to be changing? I kinda believe he is but then with all that hes done.. I don't know. 

The only reason I brought him up is well... because he's chilling with us today. No one had a problem with it, which is extremely weird so he came.