Homecoming pt.1

Idk why i picked homecoming instead of prom, Prom is usually toward the end of the school year but to me there very similar so blah what ever.. its just gonna be a dance... kinda prom-ish thing cause there really wasnt a homecoming game or none of that! BUT its gonna be wild! Just read a long! 

~~Days Later!~~

Tyrone,

"I look nice in all black and this peach looking color tie" i was looking in the mirror of the car making sure my tie was just right. 

One thing I've learned while dating a girl is when ever you come to pick her up for a date or somewhere special you always get out the car, go inside and speak to her parents before leaving with there daughter. 

I sighed deeply.. Its not like I really wanna go in there but I love Angel so gotta do whatcha gotta do!

I went to the door and rung the door bell. 

"Hi Tyrone!" her mom greeted me with a smile

"Hi" i smiled back then walked in. My mouth dropped seeing my beautiful girlfriend standing there in the dress she picked out. 

"Hi baby" i gently kissed her cheek "You look gorgeous!" 

She blushed "Thanks. You look handsome"

"Thank you" i looked over and saw her dad. I threw my arm around Angel  .. "I'll have her home not to late"

"Thank you" her dad said

"Ok, you guys have a good time" her mom walked us to the door

"We will. Why you rushing us?" Angel asked. I guess Chres is gone already!

"We wanna be alone! Bye!" her dad slammed it shut.

"And you say I was rude" i chuckled

"He'll be ok"

"I know" i opened the door for her

She got in the car making sure all of her dress was in there.. Long ass dress. I went to the drivers side, got i and looked at her.

"Can I have a real kiss now?"

"I have a little bit on lip stick on"

"I dont care, it'll wipe off"

"thats the problem. I want it to stay on my lips"

"You girls just have to be prefect dont you" -_-

"Yep!"

"Can I have a peck at least?"

"Yea"

We pecked lips but I wasnt satisfied yet. "Gimme another one"

"You said one"

"2 more" 

She smiled and gave me two more kisses 😘😌. "better now?"

"Um"

"Yea you are. Take me to homecoming now"

"Ok baby" i smiled cranking the car up. 

Off to homecoming we went🚙🚗🚕

Jaden,

"Hi mom" I smiled at Alicia's mom. By that you know I mean mother in law.

She laughed "Hi son"

"How are you?"

"Im good how are you?"

"Im great. Better when I see Alicia"

"She should be down in a little bit"

"Can I go get her?"