Everything was good Until

Jaden, 

We got back to the school and we all followed Brandon to Ruby Tuesdays.. I was thinking about the 'thought' that I was thinking about earlier and I noticed that wouldnt be right. I really love Alicia and as long as we're together Im gonna make her the happiest girl in the world. I dont care how sexy all the other girls are I love Alicia with my hole heart so Ima stay with her and keep this relationship going! Lets hope things dont change when i look Shanelle in the face.  

"Alicia!" 

"What?" 

"I love you so much, you know that right?" 

"Yea, I love you to" we pulled up at the restaurant.  

I put the car in park and leaned to kiss Alicia. We couldnt kiss for long cause Chres knocked on the window. 

"yall staying out here or going in?" 

"we're coming" 

"iight"  

"lets go baby" 

We got out, I locked the car and threw my arm around her shoulder as we walked.

DeShawn, 

We ended up having to wait for them to clean a booth for us so i sat down. 

"baby you can sit on my lap" I looked at Alana 

She sat.. not on my lap, but on my dick.  

"I said on my lap, your so nasty"  

She giggled "no im not, this is your lap" 

"no its not" 

"shutup, i can move if you want" 

"naw you good"  

"but im nasty?" 

I chuckled "yep" 

"Ok guys you can follow me" the waiter said picking up menus 

We got up following her "im not sure if all of you will fit in this one booth, but theres one right beside it" she put the silverware on the table. 

"ok thanks, yall wanna spit off 10 and 10, cause its like 20 of us. We'll be right beside each other" 

"ok thats fine" I said 

"iight" 

Alissa& Isaiah , Brandon&Shanelle , Jaden&Alicia, Taylor&Kyrek ,DeShawn&Alana At one booth, in that order.  

Lauren&Chres , JaLynn&Vonte , Cameryn&Xavior , Sky&Danny , Angel&Tyrone , Cameron&.. no one , Ethan..No on. At the other.

Brandon, 

She took all 21 of our orders, well just the drinks for now. I know theres 22 of us but me and Shanelle are gonna share a smoothie.  

I turned my head and just stared at her hoping she will turn around and notice. Not long after she did just that and stared back in my eyes. I had a straight face for a minute then i smiled as we both leaned in for a kiss. We had to remember where we were and who we were with, cause to be honest if it was just me and her i'd sit here kissing her til the food came out.  

We pulled away to everyone looking at us.  

"is there a time yall dont kiss?" 

"Nope, his lips drive me crazy" Shanelle smiled