Jaden?

to me this chap is pointless... except the end

~Later that night~

Casey,

I was sitting in my bed flicking threw the channels on the TV while waiting on Jacob. Something really random popped in my head just as he walked out the bathroom from the shower. 

"Wanna know what just popped in my head?" I was still flicking

He sled his hand threw his hair "what?"

"Olivia and Jahmiya"

"what about them?"

"Well Shanelle went to Olivia's house last weekend and I havent even talked to her for real"

"and?"

"We use to talk every single day all the time"

He cleared his throat "ok"

"We havent been the same as in friends since you know..."

"You stole me?"

"I didn't steal you Jacob, you were already mine"

"I remember that day like it was yesterday, some real shit went down" he pulled his shirt down over his head.

I laughed at the form it left his hair in "I know. All over a boy"

"What do you mean a boy? Im now your husband and the father of your two crazy kids"

"I know, and I love you alot, I was just thinking of how we were friends from the beginning"

"You know that wouldnt have happened if you told me she was your bestfriend right?"

"yea, I dont know why I didn't... I havent heard much from Jahmiya in for ever"

He climbed in the bed "Call her tomorrow"

"I dont know if her number still works, its been for ever"

"try it.. duh" he snatched the remote out my hand

I rolled my eyes and laid down, i was sitting against the head board that should be broken. 

"you sleepy?" he asked

"just tired, not sleepy"

"I would like a kiss before you drift off to sleep" he sat the remote down and turned off the light on his night stand. "We do this every night, dont act like you forgot"

I made a kiss face at him wanting him to lean over and down to me.

"lazy" he pecked my lips real quick 

"im not lazy when we're busy in bed"

"True, but other than that you are"

"no Im not! I do some of everything"

"ok i'll give you props for that" He pulled me close

I smelt his chest "fuck you smell good" 

"I always smell good"

"I was about to lick you" I laughed

"you can lick me. I prefer for you to lick my tongue/kiss me or lick what i have in my boxers"

"Im going to sleep tonight, you've kept me awake 3 nights in a row just having your hands all over me"

"You're my wife, I can do that and not be wrong about it"