You're Annoying

Next Day

Jaden, 

I woke up, grabbed for my phone and then got mad all over again because I got it taking... Again. I sighed and turned over on my back looking at the ceiling. At least I get to leave out the house today. I got up and put on some basketball shorts. Yea I slept in boxers, I like to be free if you know what I mean. I opened my door and stepped out.. Its quiet which means there sleep, my parents. 

I walked to the kitchen, went to the fridge, looked in, then turned right back around.

"Nothing to eat" i sighed headed up the stairs.

I heard my mom giggle as I walked pass there room.

"MOM!" i yelled

"You can come in"

I opened the door looking like this -_- "Im board"

"So? You need to stop trying to have sex and focus on school"

"I wasn't trying to, I just kissed her. Why do I get in trouble for kissing my girl?"

"What about the note"

"What about it?  It wasn't even bad"

"What did the note say"

"Hi...i love you... Nothing else really"

"Why'd you snatch it"

"Baby.. Boys are gonna be boys, you no how we do.. Especially cause thats MY son. Hes like me, give him his phone back" my dad FINALLY stuck up for me.

"No" she looked at him

"Why? Hes just being a boy"

"Ok that doesnt make him do all of this"

"Sorry to say but you know we did the same thing"

"Yea, so why cant I do it?" I asked

"Because its not right, what me and your dad did have nothing to do with what you do"

"You dont understand how we are" My dad said

"I do understand"

"Obviously not.."

"Corahn.. Shut up"

"I know why hes doing this, plus he needs his phone when he goes over Casy and Jacobs house"

"That'll be the only reason I give it back"

"Ok where is it?" 

"In that bottom drawer" she pointed to it

"ok, thanks" I went and got it.. Even though Alicia probably doesnt have hers.. im spoiled.

Diamond,

"CORAHN! YOU HAVE GOT TO STOP DOING THAT SHIT!"

"what did I do?" 

"WHAT DID YOU DO? HE GOT IN TROUBLE AT SCHOOL FOR BEING ALL OVER A GIRL AND BASICALLY YOU DONT WANNA PUNISH HIM"

"Calm down... Its not that I didnt wanna punish him, its that boys will be boys"

"he doesnt have to be all wild and out there fucking left and right"

"I never said he did, come on. he has a girl let him have fun with that girl"

"im not trying to keep him from having fun, he just over does it ESPECIALLY when they were in my fucking bathroom!"