Sicker Than Usual

Sorry about the 4, 5 day wait! that was to long >.< But i had a quiz everyday this week then a test on all of it today i had alot of studying to do. my education is first. love u tho ^_^ 

Shanelle,

We got in the car and sat there looking at each other. 

"I'll start this off. First of all I wanna tell you Im not trying to mess up your relationship. I want you to be happy" Andrew said

"I know your not. And I am happy but I dont think I can continue to date two boys. Basically thats what Im doing"

"Do what ever makes you happy. Im not the jealous type so ill still talk to you the same and treat you the same when I see you with Brandon"

"Ok. Thank you it means alot"

"Your welcome. But what about all the kissing we did?"

"It was fun while it lasted"

"We're just gonna go back to friends now?"

I sighed "Im a lil confused on what I should do. I feel like im in love with two boys but yet me and you havent known each other that long but theres just this bond"

"Well what do YOU want?"

"I.Dont.Know!"

"lets just keep me and you a secret then.. Just until you tell me what you want"

"I dont wanna break your heart though"

"You wont. I'll understand"

"So we have a secret relationship til i make up my mind?"

"Yea. Now I think you owe me"

I leaned over and pecked his cheek and sighed "There"

"Why the sigh?"

"Cause i know Im wrong but I sure the hell am not about to tell Brandon anything"

"Well forget me and Go with him"

"Forget you? I cant do that"

"I dont mean just throw me out your mind.. But forget me as boyfriend material if that makes since, cause we're just friends anyway" 

"ahahaha sure we're just friends"

"Yea, that kissed, hugged and cuddled. Im still waiting on my longggg hug though"

"When we get out i'll hug you" 

"iight. So whats your final decision"

"Im staying with Brandon but when I need some comfort from something"

"Your gonna come to my house, let me cuddle you and then something will happen that you'll regret"

"Like?"

"You know when girls go to a boys house for comfort they get the D and then get pregnant and their man leaves them leaving them alone with a baby"

"What the fuck" i laughed "When I come to you we're not having sex"

"Yea right"

"aha get me with the word sex out your mind"

"That happened to a girl I know. My home boy got her pregnant and they still dont talk"

"But your not like him right?"

"Im not but im just saying"

"Your always just saying" i laughed "and im not only coming to you when i need comfort. What kind of friend would that be?"