The Time Is Soon To Come

I know in the previous chap i skipped to the next day for Shanelle's POV but heres the rest of Jadens from before her POV.

Small recap: Andrew has fucked up Shanelle at school by calling her out. He has to do alot of work if he really wants Shanelle to talk to him again.. Shanelle tells Andrew and Brandon to give her a month to think after they both end up in her house with her alone and had a argument.  But for now Jaden is still with Alicia after she calls him telling him about how shes light headed.... They fall asleep together and now.......

Jaden, 

I wake up looking for Alicia. She always finds a way to sneak out my arms when we cuddle. 

"Baby" i walk into the kitchen and look at her "baby!!" i repeated louder

"Yea?"

"Talk to me. What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing"

"Dont lie to me. I know you to well" 

"nothing"

"So why are you sitting here looking dead?"

"I just dont feel like my self anymore"

"What do you mean?"

"Its not a feeling I can explain"

"What makes you feel that way?"

"well lets put it like this, I don't feel happy in life like I use too"

"ok, why not?"

"I've been thinking of how Im pregnant, i definitely wont be as free as i am now, I'll be stuck in the house then Im gonna have to get a job. I don't want a job yet, and I want to be free"

"We both messed up so this is our punishment. I don't want a job either, the fuck I look like with a job?  But Im willing to get one if it helps us"

"But you don't have to carry the child 9 months, you dont have to worry about backaches and being sick. You don't have to worry about people looking at you differently... restless nights cause the baby wont stop kicking, Most of all pushing it out, do you no how much pain that will be? Or at least sounds like it'll be?"

"I can imagine, but don't worry about what others say. Doesnt everyone like you at school anyway?"

"The people that know me do"

"So then they wont say stupid shit to you"

"I just dont want to be pregnant anymore"

"Don't go back to saying that, please"

"Im only keeping it cause you want it. I dont"

"yes you do"

"no..I dont! I don't want it, I only want kids when Im married"

"to late"

"Not really. You'll be a good dad but I don't even like kids"

"You'll be a good mom. Its different when you have your own then to take care of someone else child" 

"I dont wanna take care of any kids"

"Why are you so stubborn?" 

"Im not stubborn, i just dont want ANY kids"

"Well you do"

"I know"

"So stop being all sad"

"Im actually not sad, Im just not happy" 

"this is just a mood swing"

"no its not, I never wanted it thats why I said i wanted a abortion. You're the only reason its still forming in me"