I Have A Daughter....

Jaden,

I sat there in the drivers seat scared, cause if I get a ticket.. Im in some deep shit with my parents! 

"Baby?" Alicia called

"Yea" 

"The pain...."

"I know. Im sorry. I'll get you to the hospital as soon as I--"

"NO! Its gone"

"For real?"

"Yea"

"FOR REAL?" I was a little angry cause Im pulled over about to get a ticket and now shes not in pain. 

"Sorry"

"Well you better fake it so we can get away from the police quicker"

"Ok" she grabbed her belly and started groaning as if she was in pain as I let the window down. 

Thank God I got my license last month. You guys know I've been driving without one over the last year. 

He looked at me then Alicia. "Is she ok?"

"No! Shes about to give birth in my car!" 

"Im sorry but did you realize you sped right through that red light?"

"No. Im sorry. Im just trying to get my girlfriend to the hospital" i rubbed her stomach. "Hang in there baby" 

"I'll let you go as soon as I can, Whats your name?"

"Jaden"

"Ok theres a billion other Jadens. I need a last name"

"What if theres another Jaden with my last name too?" 

"Do you wanna get your girl friend to the hospital on time or not? Let me see your license!"

"OWWWW HURRY! PLEASE!"

"Im sorry baby. We'd be there if this man only understood our situation" I handed him the license 

He gave it a good look. 

"Lockridge....." 

I sat there fake comforting Alicia. She was good! I hope shes still faking! 

"Ok Mr. Lockridge. I'll let you off with a warning. Be careful! You can cause accidents"

"Yes sir. Thank you" i got my license then let the window up. "How do you feel now?"

"Im fine"

"Are you sure? Do you still wanna go see if you're ok?"

"Nah. Im ok. I promise!"

"If you start hurting anywhere. Let me know!"

"I have a paper cut" she laughed

"You big baby. I mean baby wise..."

"I know"

"So your fine? No pain?"

"Im great!" 

"I cant wait for her to be born. I still can't believe I fucking got you pregnant Alicia"

"Do you believe it now? Look at my stomach Jaden"

I shook my head at it "Im excited"

"Im scared"

"I'll be right there" i leaned over and gave her a kiss, in the middle of me driving, even though I was just warned about accidents.

"But, that pain I felt today was terrible. I dont think I can make it"