Your Choice

Its sad that as the writer I used the wrong couple, JaLynn lost her V card in the bathroom a while ago. Remeber that big as meeting the principle called for the students and Angel got suspended that same day... anyway i had to make some changes! sorry >.< Cameryn and Xavior took the places of Jalynn and Vonte.

Cameryn,

When Xavior got all the way in, hold on let me explain how it felt! It felt like the gif over there. He didnt force it in like that but it felt like he did! Now that hes in and my cherry is popped which hurt like hell... Im still in major pain! Keeping my screams in wasnt that successful either, and will continue not to be.

I grabbed the sheets tight "This is so painful!" 

"I know" he did a thrust as gentle as possible

"owww"

"shh"

"I cant"

"Yes you can baby, just relax and try to enjoy" he did two more but faster

"Nope! i cant do it!" 

He leaned closer to my face. "You can very well do this! We didnt get this far for anything! I know it hurts but once your use to it your gonna beg for more. You might even get addicted! But just calm down, your not dying"

"Yes I am!"

"Fine, you want me to just stop?"

"No"

"Well shut up and relax"

"You shut up"

-_- "Just let me finish my job!" 

He slowly did more and more. This isnt even the most pleasurable part about it, its when you reach your climax. 

"Does it still hurt?" he went at a slow pace.

"Kinda"

"Well Im gonna go a little faster" 

He went faster and a felt a lil som that I began to like. Finally.  (not feeling the freaky ness here.. sorry)

After a couple of pumps it got even better.. I begged for more like he said I was going to do. Yes he had to cover my mouth a couple of time but I got my self together and didnt wanna stop.I'll have to say this is so far the best night of my life, cant stop.

Angel,

"This is the perfect one. What do you think baby?"

"let me fuck you, right now"

I giggled "for real, what do you think about this dress"

"its sexy"

"what about me"

...."You look sexy in it"

"and we have to match"

"I'll wear that color tie"

"ok, that'll work"

"take it off"

"what" 

"the dress"

"but its gorgeous!" 

"yea, but take it off" I felt him pushing his self on me. 

"lets not get freaky right now"

"how about at homecoming? you have your thighs all out and shit. Ima fill up those legs"

I smiled still looking in the mirror, i do look sexy! 

"I still say take it off" he yanked it down in the front exposing my chest. "yea, thats what I like" he grabbed

"Tyrone stop. Your gonna mess up the dress!"