I Do Care ♥

Brandon,

"Raped?? Baby I didnt mean that! Im so sorry!"

"yes you did"

"no I didnt!"

"You really hurt me"

"I know. Im sorry. I wasnt thinking! You no I care about you!" we now texted instead of talking. "Now tell me what happen!call me back?"

"I dont wanna hear your voice right now, matter of fact I dont wanna text you either! You have a lot of repairing to do!"

"Wait! baby!"

"I MIGHT text you later"

"We cant straighten this out if you dont talk to me"

"Oh like you really care"

"I didnt mean that! Please.. ok Im coming to your house"

"for what? I dont wanna see you"

"I'll talk to you in a minute I gotta get ready" i plugged my phone up not giving her time to reply. 

I have a water proof cast BUT i still dont wanna get it wet. The struggle to shower -_-.

Alana,

There stood my dad looking at me all suspicious as i walked in the door. 

"And where were you?"

"Chase didnt call you?" (her cousins house she was at)

"No, why were you with Chase?"

"I spent the night"

"I know, but why"

Fuck Chase he was suppose to come up with a excuse for me! But he didnt even call! 

"I wanted to visit my cousin"

"Hes a male, what could you possibly do over there that would entertain you?"

"Hes one of those cool cousins whos just fun to be around. He doesnt no how to take care of kids cause he doesnt have any yet so its fun over there. He spoils me too" 

"How'd you get there?"

"De'Shawn"

"How'd you get home"

"...De--- Chase"

"He spent the night too?"

"Chase?"

"Alana dont act stupid"

"Oh, DeShawn? no"

"why are you lying to me"

"Wheres mom"

"WHY are you lying to me"

"what are you talking about?"

"your not to old for me to beat"

o_o "yes.. DeShawn was there" i went up half the steps before he stopped me. 

"get back down here"

"IM COMING MOM!" you all know good and well my mom didnt really call me.

I ran up to my room and locked my self in. Who knows where this will lead to? 

anyway i wonder what they did while i was gone. I always wonder with they do when i leave the house for a long period of time. i always have to ask my mom if shes pregnant, freaks do come out at night not to mention i was gone over night.