You Were My First What!?

~~Dedicated to Cameryn (Xxdark_chocolatexX) for commenting mostly every chap~~

Im gonna dedicate to people that comment mostly every chapter because i apperciate it... and just because..... v_v

ok so heres the chapter., 

Jake,

Man yall on some real shit. I didnt break up with Briana for Mariah, I actually said that if you read it right. I cant and refuse to stay with someone who doesnt make me happy! I love Briana but if Im not happy with our relationship then why be in it? I wanna be happy! Im not about to ask Mariah out yet, it hasnt even been a month! I wasnt lying when I told Bri I was gonna be single I dont even no if Im gonna fuck Mariah yet. I do wanna get to no her cause so far she sounds like a girl that would be perfect for me! But no I didnt break up with Bri because for Mariah! Let me say it so the mad people can understand. ME, JAKE! DID NOT BREAK UP WITH BRIANA FOR MARIAH! DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? 

If you were in a relationship with a boy who didn't make you happy, was boring, would you stay with him? 

I told her I loved her cause I do! I let her know that! Im not wrong. 

Briana, 

Im ok, im kinda hurt but yet im not because if Jake keeps kissing me he'll be easy to get back. No worries! Wait hes not even worth getting back. I love him but in my opinion we broke up for no reason. Life goes on, I might find someone better.. But still if I ever meet this girl he was talking to its going down.

Tyrone,

"Any relief?" I asked still gently messaging

"A little"

"Do you think its literally broken? I did try some new moves on you"

"No, just sore"

"Ok. I didnt mean to cause this much pain"

"I know"

 "Im sorry but when you mess with a real freak this is what happens!"

"Lesson learned.. My dad said if you wanna be with me he needs to talk to you"

"Oh no"

"Just dont go"

"But I wanna be with you. I'll talk to him"

"What time is it?"

"A quarter til 3"

"yesss! Im ready to go!"

"You cant move though" I laughed 

"Oh very funny" -_-

"You know that sex felt good"

"Yea it did" 

"But I wont do it hard like that if it hurts you. I hate seeing my baby hurt"

"I like it hard, but this pain is outrageous"

"You finally got some real good sex"

"My backkkkk, help me up" 

"I made you cripple" I laughed 

"Yea"

I grabbed her up slowly "I can take you home if you want"

"Please"

"Ok, I'll just carry you, and talk to your dad while Im there" 

"Ok, he thinks you messed up back"