Not Up For Lying

Chres,

After the best blow job every Lauren got up and sat on the bed as I sled on the condom. 

"make sure you put it on good"

"Don't I always? I don't want any kids" i pushed her down on her back getting between her legs "I love you"

She wrapped her arms around my neck "Love you to"

I began entering into her body making her move one of her arms from around my neck to clinch the sheet. The deeper I pushed the more moans escaped her mouth. 

I noticed her closing her legs on me slowly so i gently pushed them back open. 

"Keep them open"

"Sorry" she bit her lip

"Unless you want to change positions already" 

"No. Chres faster baby"

I wanted to please her, make her feel really good! So I did everything she commanded. I wanted to hear her moan loud in my ear. That helps me know she likes it and doesnt want me to stop. 

Her back arched fast when I picked up my pace. When a girls back is arched shes turned on, or either feeling alot of pleasure. 

"Chres" she whispered

"Yes?"

Her eyes rolled back "it feels so good!"

"What about this?" i pulled one leg over my shoulder and pounded her that way.

"Chressss" 

"You no I like when you moan my name right"

She smiled "Thats why I do it"

"I also like when you moan in my ear"

"well get down here" she yanked my arms down 

"See you almost made me break your leg"

"Its fine. Now go harder"

"What ever you want"

I could see it, this loud moan was about to come out her mouth. 

It came out loud but soft. Enough to make me smirk. I always smirk when I hear her moan in my ear I even bit my lip. Its a huge turn on for me. 

I stopping  my pumping and laid flat on her pushing in as hard as I could and whispered something in her ear.

"You make me feel so good"

"No you make me feel good"

"Do you like it when I got medium pace? Or do I need to go turbo?"

"More than turbo" 

I pushed her legs up wider doing what she asked. "Like this?"

I felt her scratching up my back. I wont be able to walk around shirtless anytime soon. 

It was getting rough, the moans and groans louder, sweatier.... 

"Chres!!!" her nails dug deeper

As I slowed up she caught on that I now want her on the top. Instead of doing all that pulling out and stuff I just rolled up over and let her do her thing. 

She leaned over to my ear "my turn now. Let me know how you like it ok? i want you to groan"

"ok"

she plants a soft kiss on my neck than sat up. "Hold on. Your neck just looks really kissable" she went back to kissing it. I don't mind, I love neck kissing.