Where's Shanelle?

~~Same Night~~

DeShawn,

I got Alana cursing like I've never heard her curse before! I didnt know she had it in her! By the way I think she lied to me about being a virgin! Shes riding to dam well to be a virgin! We're not even on the bed anymore, we made our way to the floor. Well we rolled our way to the floor! 

"dam baby would you like me to take over now?" i asked

"no, I got this" she kept going

"fine with me" I held her waist 

I aint complaining! She can do all the work if she wants! She's making me groan loud and shes moaning so why not? We looked a lot like this (gif) 

"Alanaaa"

"yass?"

"slow down arent you outta breath?" 

She stopped and fell on my chest. "hell yes, but it feels good"

"let me do it" I flipped us over pounding her some more.

Once again she screamed and moaned cursing like I've never heard her do..  I think shes happy we ditched the last bit of homecoming to do this. We know where to come if we wanna so this some more! But I think my poor baby is worn out for tonight. 

"you ok?" i went slow

"I cant breath"

I pulled out "now breath"

She smiled and breathed heavy.. "I love it!"

"i knew you would. But you look like you've had enough"

She just laid there... 

"I'll let you rest now" i got up pulling her up with me

"I cant rest with out being clean"

"im not sure if we're done. He has more sheets right?"

"he should"

i got in the bed "come here"

She came and we cuddled up "so you like this?"

"alot"

"You should get your cousin to call your parents to tell them your staying here tonight"

"He will"

"And I'll tell my mom that Im staying with your tonight"

"Perfect!"

we got closer just staring at each other while i caressed her side. "I liked it too"

"It was fun bouncing"

"You can do it when ever you want" i smiled

"I'd love to.. Just like You can fuck me when you want to"

"what if we're in class?"

"We'll leave out!"

"I like what im hearing. I like it alot!"

Ravenn,

"PRODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARDER DADDY! YASSSS!" I un-tucked the motha fucking sheets off the bed by pulling them really hard! 

"Guess we're remaking the bed tonight" he chuckled

"Or we can sleep on it like this so when we wake up we can see the damage" i smiled but went right back in the moans.