Why Corahn?? -_-

Alana,

I went home, a hickey on my neck, one on my chest.. And we all know my dad will pop if he ever sees them! He'd cut a fool! it was also kinda late, well not really but later than my parents would recommend me to be. I went upstairs and peeked in there room. My dad was awake but he was cuddling my mom tight as she slept. 

"im home" i whispered and smiled

"good, go to bed"

"goodnight"

"night"

I closed there door back and went to my room. He's pretty calm now but in the morning I MUST keep this one on my neck covered! i dont have make up to put on it, im sure my mom does but theres no way i could go in there without her knowing and if I till her about DeShawn she wont be happy. I gotta do it the hard way by covering it up. I  dont even wanna go to school tomorrow, i hate school. The only good thing is that i get to spend days and days with my friends and DeShawn, other than that i hate it, everything about it!

(Ethan and Jacobs POV's are kinda happening at the same time)

Ethan,

"run nigga's!" I threw Shanelle the key and took of running with the others running with me. 

After we got a good distance we stopped and made sure no one was after us. By the way, i live around the corner from here and had no idea Shanelle lived there. Now I can mess with her alot more. I know your wondering how just so happen we ended up at her drive way, well one of my friends live down there so we're just walking and I spotted her. I had to speak, be polite! i really did wanna hug her, not cause i like her or anything like that, I wanna feel her body shape! Boys stay talking about her and all her sexy friends bodies all the time! I wanna hug them all so Ima be lame as hell and wear a free hugs shirt to school tomorrow and hug as many girls as I can. Im not a desperate guy, girls throw there bodies my way sometimes so I touch squeeze do all they want and on to the next i go! I can easily have a girl and be loyal but I rather stay single and get more. 

Jacob,

"DADDDD!!!!!!!!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell. OH WAIT! Thats Shanelle! 

I was half sleep though but I shook outta hit and got up running down the stairs. I opened the door and saw Shanelle standing there and a group of boys running down the street.

"whats wrong, what did they do?"

"Well your kinda late! Thanks alot!" 

"what happen?"

"They were telling me to come here and one of them even took the house key, but he threw it back once i called you" 

"who were they, and come in the house why you standing out there?" I pulled her in and locked the door.

"I've seen 2 of those boys in the neighborhood before, they might live around here but Ethan.. I go to school with him"

"so you know them"

"only one, but the one that told me to come here, no" 

"Ima have to give you a certain time to be home now"

"No! Please"

"Your to beautiful to be outside at night by your self"

"Thank you but still,."