Chapter 9

"I am not going bak to school! Jeremy thinks I have left and so would everyone else! And why would you tell me to text him saying that I was leaving!?" I shout at him.

"Because we have had a change Of plan. I was going to send you to klaus. but... you will keep an eye on jeremy. I need bonnie with luka. you will keep him away." he readjusts his tie. I would like to readjust that tie, so it's tight enough to cut of his neck.

"Fine?" I give in as he glares at me. "but I get to be the one that kills klaus."

"Not a chance evangelina. I will be the one to kill my brother." I sigh before he pushes me out the car. "Have a good day." I let out a sarcastic laugh before slamming the door.

"Luka will be there to help." I hear him say.

"Okay." I sigh before walking with my bag slung over my shoulder. I feel stares at me and smirk.

"She's hot."

"God she's fit."

"Wow, I want me some of that."

A high pitch wolf whistle sounds and I turn into the direction. a group of boys older then my age (15 not over 1000) smirk and nudge each other. I wink at the one at the front before sliding my sunglasses down from my head.

"Angel!" Someone comes up behind me and grabs my shoulder. "I thought you left!" Jer comes in front of me and I stop.

"Change of plan. I quite like the attention." I turn and wave at the boys before looking at Jeremy.

"They are too old for you." He says and I laugh.

"Nope. I could be there great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great-" he cuts me and smiles.

"I get it. but you look to young for them." He states.

"Hey, I was betrothed to a 20 odd old man!" I say hitting his shoulder lightly. "well, I would have been, if I never turned." I add softly at the end.

"Did you love him?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No. I loved his younger brother. we were always together and everyone in the village new about us. but something happened and we were parted." I say before looking down. "but my mother still was going to make me marry my lovers brother. I didn't know until me and my lover were parted." tears come to my eyes and I quickly wipe them away. "sorry. I don't mean to put my troubles about my past on you." He takes my cheek in his hand and makes me look at him.

"Don't worry. I won't say. you can trust me." He says and I nod. Suddenly, something blows me and I stumble into him.

"Whoah." He chuckles as wild wind whips around us. papers fly around and I chuckle, knowing who is behind this.

"Luka."
"Bonnie." we say at the same time. I chuckle before taking of my sunglasses and placing them Into my bag.

"Let's find them." He says and I nod. Jeremy leads me towards the centre of the wind to find luka and bonnie smiling and laughing.

"What's with the weather huh?" Jeremy asks as he walks up.

"It's global warming, man. I don't know. angel, we gotta go. see you later bonnie." luka says as he grabs my arm.

"I thought you were in my class!" Jeremy shouts after us. I look at him and shrug before trying to keep up with luka.

"Elijah had you swap classes. you are now with me in all of them except history and drama with Jeremy." I frown as I dig my heels ini the ground and luka looks at me.

"Why?!" I ask as I pull away and cross my arms.

"Because he doesn't trust you. and you need to keep an eye on this guy. Alaric Saltzman, so you are taking two history classes, an English, math, PE, art, drama and you are going to join cheerleading to keep an eye on Caroline Forbes." he states and I huff.

"I fucking hate elijah." I state before I readjust my bag. "what have I got first?"

"Drama. with the Gilbert boy and me. That and history are the only classes you have with him." luka says. he takes this big brother role too seriously.

"What about art? I am on a project with him." I say and luka sighs.

"I will get Elijah to swap your art back." I smirk before grabbing his hand and walking. "what are you doing?"

"Lesson, Elijah wants me to go to school, I will. but I ain't gonna be late." I state and luka laughs. Once I get there, I notice Jeremy isn't.

"Where is he?" My phone begins to ring and I quickly answer. "Jeremy?"

"No. rose. I want you to come with Elena to slater." her voice is already annoying me.

"I'm in school." I state and she sighs.

"Skip! I promise I will stay away from Damon if you do." I smirk as the class starts to Go in.

"Okay. deal." I reply and the teacher glares at me. I make tears come to my eyes before answering. "Sir, my uncle is in hospital! Please! I have to go! He is really hurt and he is my guardian!" Luka looks at me confused.

"I will tell the reception ms Miklaeson. go." he sighs and I smile before jogging away.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"Salvatore's, I will pick you up." she says and I before I hang up and I tell her something.

"By the way, I have someone else then damon, but thanks for the offer." I hang up and quickly walk out the school. A family car pulls up with blacked out windows. rose. I open the back seat and quickly slide in.

"Why did you enrol in school?" Rose asks and i shrug.

"My friend luka, and I also get to spend more time with jeremy." I say, trying to piss of elena and it works. she glares at me and I smirk.