Chapter 3

"Tell me more." Elena says as I walk back into the room from draining someone.

"You just had to drink didn't you?" Trevor says and I giggle.

"I was hungry. And Captivity has made her pushy." I reply before jumping over the balcony.

"What do you want to know doppelisious?" I laugh at Trevor as he smirks at me. rose sighs before walking out the room.

"Who are you running from?" Elena asks and I chuckle.

"The originals. well, the others, because I ain't gonna kill myself or lovely Trevor or bitchy Rose!" I say.

"I heard that!" We hear rose as she walks back in the room, handing me a blood bag. "for your cravings. I heard they can be ten times worse for you. your reputation proceeds you." I smile before opening it.

"What do you mean by that?" Elena asks and I throw the bag in the floor.

"There is a fridge full." rose whispers and I nod.

"The first family, old world. Rose, Evangelina and I pissed them of." rose gives him a look. "correction - Evangelina and I pissed them off, rose had my back and for over half a millennium they have wanted us dead." I smile as I jump back upto the balcony and sit on the railing.

"What did you do?" Elena asks and I sigh. she is nosy. one f the traits you get as a petrova.

"He made the mistake countless others did. including myself. he trusted Katerina Petrova." that skank. she only let us help so she could turn. Bitch. "Me and him helped her escape. and now me and him- and rose- have been marked ever since."

"This is why we won't make the same mistake again." rose adds and I stand on the railing, walking from one side to the other.

****

I help rose pack her's and Trevor's bags. she smiles at me and I walk towards the doppelgänger.

"You look just like her." I say to elena. "it is amazing. so innocent. just like she was."

"I am nothing like Katherine." she states and I chuckle.

"I mean my sister. And Katherine Was different back then. my sister is th one you and that bitch are a doppelgänger for." I say as I trace her jaw. "don't worry. the brothers will save you." I mutter and her eyes widen. i tap my nose as I stand back. Suddenly, Trevor walks into the room panicking.

"He's here, this is a mistake." Trevor says as he walks over to Rose. His panicked state makes me begin to panic.

"No, I told you I am getting us out of this." she replies and I face them. they are cute. not as couple but as near enough siblings.

"No. he wants me dead rose!" He shouts and I grab onto elena.

"And me." I mutter an then Elena holds onto me. both of us holding hands in fear. I can't believe this. he will take me straight to him and then he will kill me.

"He wants her more." she replies. I feel Elena tense next to me and this Sudden urge of protection hits me. but I keep it down.

"I can't do this! You give them to him! He will have mercy on you! I need to get out of here!" He begins to grab his bags but rose stops him and grabs his face.

"What are we?" She asks and he sighs.

"We're family." he says and I feel tears come to my eyes. I quickly put my shades on my face so no one can see.

"Your scared." Elena points out. they just ignore her and rose leaves and Trevor begins to pace.

"Why are you all scared?" She asks and I turn to her.

"He is an original. I maybe one too. but in human years, he is older than me. he is your worst night mare." I reply before I hear a cough. I quickly turn round and slowly walk to the side of the room. I put my hair down so it covers the side of my face.

One thing courses through my veins.

Fear.