Chapter 7

I walk into the boarding house -which I decided will be my temporary home- when is top in my tracks. tears come to my eyes as I see Damon and rose, only a blanket covering them up as they lie in front of the couch.

"Damon?" I mutter and he looks at me, his eyes wide. before he has time to speak or do anything, I use my speed to run out. I run back into town an sit on a bench in a patch of greenery.

"Hey. your angel right. The one that helped get my sister back." I look upto see the Gilbert kid with a backpack.

"Yeah. well. more like cause more trouble as she probably already told you that I made a deal with rose to be in the deal between her trevor and elijah." I reply and he sits down next to me, putting his backpack Infront of him.

"I don't blame you. she also told me about the part where you have been running for over 500 years." he says as he looks at me. I slowly wipe my eyes and smile.

"Everyone who knows her would be trying to kill me in one way or another." I say as I sniffle.

"And what is the big bad hot vampire chic doing sat on the bench crying?" He asks and I blush when he says hot.

"I just found damon. and rose. together." I say and he sighs.

"Damon has always been bad." he says and I shake my head.

"No he hasn't. he use to be really sweet and caring. I guess I was one of the things that changed him." I say and the Gilbert boy chuckles.

"Don't listen to what anyone else says. and I understand. I would probably do the same things as you did if I was in your place. so don't worry. and if you need to talk.... can I have your phone?" I pull out my phone and hand it him. "code?"

"1854." I reply and he types it in.

"Call me. I will talk but not judge." he says as he hands me bak my phone. Jeremy❤️. I chuckle at the sight of the heart. Jeremy. cute name.

"Thanks. your different from everyone else. except for stefan. but I think he hates me. Katherine wouldn't mind seeing me dead because she doesn't give a shit. rose hates me. so does Damon apparently. and do get me started on your sister and bonnie." he laughs at the end and I can't help but notice it's an adorable laugh.

"Your staring." he says and I quickly blink and look away blushing.

"I wasnt." I state and he chuckles again.

"You were." he says before grabbing his backpack and standing. " I have to go, but call me when ever." I nod and watch him leave. Slowly, I stand and head back to the boarding house. I can't be annoyed for ever.

**

"What are you doing here?" Damon asks and I sigh.

"As much as I hate you, I have no where else to go." I mutter before pushing past him and finding they are both funnily dressed

"Angel." Rose says as she sticks out a phone to me. "Someone wants to talk to you."

"Hello?" I ask and I hear a voice that helped me escape Elijah a few decades ago.

"Angel?"

"Slater!?" I ask as I put my hand to my mouth.

Slater: look, rose asked me to do some digging on the curse. I think you should here this.

Me: okay, what did you find?

Slater: you can destroy the curse but you need the moonstone.

Me: if you could destroy it I would have found it out by now.

Slater: I have contacts, to elijah. they had been with him most of the years he has been alive. I know this.

Me: okay... how?

Slater: can your friend get the moonstone?

(I look at Damon and he nods his head.)

Me: yes, he can get it. what next?

slater: you need a witch. get the moonstone , a witch should figure out the rest. good luck, angel.

Me: wait! We need to meet up sometime. when is best for you?

Slater: umm.... I'm not sure. I will get back to you.

Me: okay. thank you slater.

He hangs up and I throw the phone back to rose.

"I'm going to see slater." I say before speeding out. something is wrong. Slater is always up for meeting. And I know there is no way to brake the curse. someone has told him to say that.