Chapter 28

"So... what did you and stefan get up to last night?" I tease Elena and she looks confused. "don't give me that look Gilbert. I heard you two last night. I had to put my ear phones on extra loud." she looks down and bites her lip.

"Busted." she mutters and I chuckle.

"DAYM! Oh my god! I need all the details. Actually no. stefan is like a brother to me and that would be gross." in state as we walk down the stairs.

"Good morning, Damon." Elena states to the boy as he reads a book. He looks at us and pushes Elena against the wall.

"What the hell Damon?!" I screech as I vamp speed upto them.

"What are you doing here? I told you to leave." Damon hisses.

"What is your problem?" She gasps and I try to get Damon off Elena without hurting them.

"You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work." What?!

"You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?" He releases her.

"Wait, Katherine is in the tomb right?" I ask as I stand in front of Elena.

"What the hell's going on here?" Stefan arrives and we stare at him.

"I don't know, you tell us. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" I spit and he vamps speeds upstairs. I follow quickly and find stefan pinning Katherine to the wall.

"What are you doing?!" She gasps and I feel there is something wrong.

"How could you do this?!" Stefan glares and I listen carefully. heartbeat.

"Stefan, you're hurting me!" ELENA whines and I quickly pull stefan away from Elena, he skids back and he gives me a death glare.

"Stop it, Katherine!" He shouts before we hear a laugh. are gazes go to the real Katherine and damon. That manipulative bitch.

"Stop what? It's getting really easy being you." She wears a smug look on her face and I smirk.

"It's good to see you again Katherine." I state with a sickly sweet smile. "I see that the compulsion isn't there any more."

"The things that happens to compulsion when the original dies." se taps her chin. "you should know about that."

"I have never been killed, so i don't. Niklaus tried to dagger me once and tada." I take a step closer to her, making notice our friendly chat is over. She copies so we are stood in front of each other.

"You know... Damon will always go for Elena." I feel rage before I lunge at her, pinning her I the wall.

"YOU BITCH!" Her face holds a smirk as it takes Damon and stefan to rip me off her, and the pleads not to kill anyone from Elena.

"Fine. but she sure deserves to be dead." I hiss as I pull from the brother's grip.

"Me? Why about you? You have done more merciless things then I. Now... was it a 6 or 7 year old boy you killed because you thought you lost your lover?" I go to lunge again but Damon stands In front of me. His face unreadable.

"stop it! Both of you." Elena shouts and I just stare at damon. I can see disappointment in his eyes and I slowly look down. His eyes are still trained on me as I step a side and slouch on stefan's bed.

"Sorry." I mutter as I keep my head down. What has got into me?! Oh that's right... I'm in love with Damon Salvatore. great.

"What is she doing here?" Elena asks as we all look at Katherine. My mind blanking out most of the conversation as I remember the memory.