Chapter 4

"Sorry Gloria, I sort of broke a mirror." I state and then I look up. My eyes go wide as Damon Salvatore looks back at me. shit.

"Look what the wolf dragged in." Gloria says and I gulp. shit shit shit shit.

"It was very nice to meet you but I have to go." I turn to vamp speed out but Damon grabs my arm and pushes me to sit down.

"What are you doing here Damon?" I snap as I stand back up. he looks at me with a stern expression.

"Looking for stefan and you." I groan before pinning him down to the bar, my hand around his neck.

"I've told you, stefan's told you. stop looking." I let go and he stands up with a glare.

"Tell that to Elena." I smirk at the name before stepping closer, no space between us.

"I won't tell her. I will rip that pretty little heart from her chest." His face shows anger. "stop looking. it's the only way you and her will stay alive. Well, I only care for one of you... so don't get killed you fuckface." I turn around but he grabs my arm again, I roll my eyes before pulling it from his grip.

"You chose me over Elijah. why." his eyes search mine for any emotion as his face falls to a frown. I gulp at the question. he over heard us.

"Because I would any day." I reply before tuning around and leaving.

**

I walk through the streets, my arms wrapped around my self, even though I can't feel the cold. Many things running through my head as I let my feet take me any where. Some people glance at me as I am not wearing a sweater or coat, just a tank top. I continue to walk until something grabs my arm and pulls me down an alley. I gasp before I am pinned to the wall.

"You have some nerve showing that." the man turns me around, my front flat against the wall as I feel something sharp against my shoulder.

"You have no idea who you are messing with." I gasp and the man chuckles.

"Oh, but I do. Evangelina Anastasia Petrova. Sired to the hybrid Niklaus Mikaelson and soulmate to Elijah mikaelson. Sister to tatia Petrova and lover of Damon salvatore." I manage to push the man of me and flip us around so my hand is pining him to the wall.

"How do you know that about me?" I hiss. The man before me isn't a man, but a boy with dirty blonde hair and bright brown eyes.

"I know many things about you." his British accent thick and I let him go. the boy smirks at me but still leans on the wall. "you have no idea who I am, do you?" He asks, smugly and I sigh. I don't know why I don't just kill him, but something deep down is stopping me.

"Why would I know who you are? Your about 17 years old!" I hiss and he laughs. yes, he actually is laughing at me.

"I'm 24 and my name is Tobias, Tobias Johnson. Better known as TJ." he says and I roll my eyes.

"And that means something to me because...." he sighs before turning me around and placing his finger on my birthmark.

"Because this states you belong to my pack." with that... I feel no one around. I spin to find him gone and frown. what the? Did I just imagine this? No... I'm not mad. A frown falls on my face and I walk out the alley, looking for this Tobias Johnson. But he is no where to be seen. A sigh escapes my lips as I begin to walk again. What does he mean, I belong to his pack? Is it something to do with my birthmark? Ugh. I continue to walk when I find myself outside Gloria's bar once again. why?!?

"Klaus." I mutter as I walk towards it, answering my own question.

"Angel?" I freeze at the voice and turn to see Elena with stefan. wait, if Elena is here then.... shit.