Chapter 31-now

Sorry I haven't updated in ages!!! I have moved school now and settled in. I am finally happy!!! And even more because this book got over 4k!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

***************************************************************

I arrive at the apartment, stefan with me.

"JONAS! OPEN UP! ITS ANGEL!" The door swings open and tears come to my eyes as I see Luka's burnt body. "Luka.." His name is a whisper on my lips as I kneel down and cradle his body.

"You killed him." Jonas states and a sharp pain enters my head, but I am able to ignore it.. stefan on the other hand...

"He's dead and I have no one. And now you're about to find out exactly what that feels like." Stefan is on the floor, screaming. Jonas leaves the room and I finally notice the picture of Elena and a picture of Damon on the floor. Oh no.

**

"JONAS!" I shout as me and stefan enter the mystic grill. My eyes find him and bonnie talking together and then the lights burst. Screams erupt from everyone as stefan runs to find Elena and I make my way over to bonnie and Jonas.

"No one's getting out of here until I have her." I step in front of bonnie and glare at Jonas, his eyes trained on me.

"Don't do this. Please don't do this." Jonas breaks all the bottles with his powers. "Bonnie, find everyone else and leave." she does as I stay and the bar lights up in flames.

"You will pay." I go to stop him but his hand comes into contact with my forehead and everything goes black.

**

I feel someone shake me awake and I look up into bright blue eyes.

"Are you okay?" His sweet voice is music to my ears and I look at my surroundings. The Gilbert house. I slowly rise so I am sat up and realise we are not alone.

"What happened?" I ask as I put my hand to my head.

"He'll explain." Elena walks upstairs and Damon sits down next to me.

"well..." He explains the plan to me. How Jonas knocked me out with magic and how Katherine is portending to be Elena and she is going to kill jonas, since he is probably going to be here.

the lights start to flicker so Stefan and bonnie race upstairs and me, damon, Elena and Jeremy downstairs.

"How did you guys convince her to do this?" I ask and Damon sighs.

"We didn't. It was actually her idea." My eyes widen in shock.

"Wow. That's... Not good." I state and he shakes his head.

"No. No, that's not good at all." Katherine and stefan walk back down the stairs again and we all watch. Jeremy jus have gone up sometime because I can't see him.

"Everything's taken care of." Stefan says and Katherine takes off Elena's necklace.

"I'm guessing you're going to want this back. But your pretty little outfit is going to need a good dry clean." Katherine mocks Elena as she grabs the chain.

"You're going to have to get her out of here before Jenna gets home." Elena says and Katherine pouts.

"Is that all you have to say to me?" Katherine asks and I turn to damon.

"I'm going to have to go to Jonas's apartment. Take him with me, make up some excuse of why him and his son is dead." he nods his head as I stand. I see Katherine is about to leave but I speak up again. "just to ask, who saved me from the fire?" Everyone glances around before Elena pipes up.

"Matt did." she states and I nod.

"Tell him thank you and that I am forever in his debt." I use my vamp speed to get Jonas's body and leave.

***

My eyes scan the grimoires as I pick up the last one and place it on a pile next to the door, ready to be taken away. A sigh escapes my lips as I make my way in, dragging Jonas inside.

"I'm sorry." I splash Alcohol around the place before lighting a match. My hand drops it and I watch as the place bursts into flames. Tears fill my eyes as I turn around and leave, grimoires with me.