chapter 2

I though I could Handle monsters. I use to starve the "originals" blood line and then set them free on the villages. But I guess I could find and kill the easily. But I can't kill kol. I could never do what Niklaus did, but I guess... I have no choice.

"Kol... Stop! You have killed village after village! Please! Just for a bit!" I shout and Kol stops feeding before speeding towards me. "Please, just come here." I hide the dagger behind my back and then Kol walks up to me. When he is close enough, I stab the dagger into his heart and watch as he gasps for air.

"I'm so sorry..." I mutter as he turns grey.

I slowly pick kol up. The worst thing is, you can never really turn your emotions off... It is just for newbies. Soon they sneak up on you and consume you. But, this... This feels different... I don't feel guilt as that I stabbed a loved one.... Just that i stabbed him.

I place kol in Niklaus's little store room of family before quickly leaving...

"We need to go, Caitlin. It isn't safe here for us anymore." I grab a box and use my speed to pack our clothes into it.

"What's happened? Where's kol?" I turn to her, tears in my eyes. "You couldn't have." She mutters as she steps back.

"I had no choice Caitlin. I couldn't control him like the rest." I step forward by she stpea back.

"I know you have been through a lot. But if you are able to send kol back in a click, what would you do to me?! If I did something wrong?" I charge at her and my face changes to a monsters.

"I would never do that! You are the only family I have left!" I scream a so slam her head against the wall.

"Only because I am like you. I am the only one! If you turned more people!" She screams and her face copies mine. Then it clicks.

"This is because of that boy you met at the dance!" I let her go as I chuckle.

"No. This is so you won't be a cold, alone bitch." I let an in human growl escape my lips but she shows no fear.

"Tell me if this is about the boy." I stand infront of her and use my powers of persuasion on her.

"Yes. Why can't I turn Evan?" She asks and I shake my head.

"You compelled me!!" She screams and goes to lunge at me but I grab her neck and slam her to the floor.

"Fine, turn him. But he won't be like me or you. I did not turn you to be like me. No one can be like me. I am one of a kind. You are like every other Vampire." I hiss and her eyes widen.

"Your eyes." She mutters and I look to the side at the vanity table. My eyes are completely black.

"I told you. Now get out before i hunt you down and kill you." I snap and I let her go. Within a second her stuff is gone and so is she.

"Lady Miklaeson? Are you okay? I saw lady Caitlin leaving." A maid walks up to me and I shake my head and calm down.

"I am fine Ana." I turned smile at her and she returns it.

"Would you like some blood?" She holds out her arm which is covers in bite marks.

"Not now Ana. I must leave." I reply a so close the trunk.

"Oh, and Niklaus says thank you for his present." She replies and I run at her at ful speed and bite into her neck. She doesn't scream or do anything so I let her go.

"And I saw a girl that looked like your sister run from their home." I state at her and frown.

"What?" I pull out a drawrinv of tatia from my corset and show her. "Did she look like this?"

"Exactly my lady." She says and I smirk before putting the picture away.

"I will be gone a while Ana. Don't prepare any dinner for me. I may be hone all night." I say.

"Of course lady miklaeson." She says before i speed out the house and into the woods.

My decendent has fire and bravery. Just like me. It wasn't Tatia who lost her child....