Chapter 37

Angel's p.o.v

I groan as I feel myself come around.

"Our little princess is awake." my eyes fly open as I see Alaric, well... Klaus crouched in front of me.

"Niklaus." I mutter as I sit up. My eyes look to see Katherine sat on a chair, staring at us and another man. Probably one of his witches.

"I prefer the name Klaus." he stands up and I stay on the couch. "like you prefer the name Angel Mikaelson." he walks away before coming back with a blood bag. "why did you keep the surname?" He throws it me and I stare at it. "it's not poisoned." hesitantly, I open it and drink. The taste near enough send and over the edge so I finish within a few seconds.

"Well... knowing that the name Petrova would be to obvious. I kept it. and the name Salvatore, to many people asking me about the famous Salvatore brothers." I spit and he chuckles.

"I see you still have your fire." Klaus states and I roll my eyes.

"Why bring me here?" I ask and he smirks.

"Didn't you know?" I frown at him and his smirk grows. "I thought Elijah would have atleast had the decency to tell you."

"Tell me what Klaus?" I hiss and he just smirks.

"I need you to help brake the curse." my eyes widen at his statement.

"W-what?"

"You know, I need the moonstone, the doppelgänger, a witch, a vampire and a werewolf. but I also need the first ever vampire. since you were going to be hard to find, the witches thought you were perfect to stop me from braking it." he smirks as he crouches down before me and holds my hands palms up. "you may be elijah's soulmate. Meaning he can kill you and you are destined to love each other for ever, thanks to my mother. but you also help brake my curse." He pauses for a moment. "Before I have drained the blood of the doppelgänger.... I have to feed of the first born... while they feed from myself. creating a sire bond from the first born, this means, you'll do what ever I say because you will feel like you owe me your life." tears come to my eyes and I shake my head.

"That can't be true." I state and klaus laughs.

"The blood of the first born was the ingredient no one knew about. of course my mother had your blood lying around since it's pretty hard to get it of a dagger that turned the first born." he stands up. "and when the time comes Evangelina... you will feed of me... or I will kill Damon Salvatore."

****

I sigh as I sip my coffee, watching Niklaus and his witch.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." Maddox says and Niklaus nods.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get." Maddox leaves and Niklaus closes the door.

"Where is he going?" I ask as Niklaus turns to me with a smirk.

"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do." He replies and I roll my eyes.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus? You don't want to scare people away with your looks." I smirk as I jump up into the breakfast bar.

"You seem chirpier. And Well, the full moon is almost upon us." He puts the moonstone on the table. "I've killed the witch, I have the moon stone and the first born, and the doppelgänger is waiting in the wings. Ohh, I am ready to break this curse." Niklaus says and Katherine pipes up from the couch.

"And why would you do that here? There's so many people that would try to stop you." She says.

"Because I have to. It's the birth place of the doppelgänger." He replies.