Dancing and Proposals

Hello people!! Almost 1000 reads!!! I think I am having a minor heart attack. Also I entered a contest to go to a One Direction concert. And since I sold my ticket to donate the money made to my town to rebuild after Hurricane Sandy I would really appreciate your vote. You literally just click this link: http://z100.com/l/d3x

I am also dedicating this chapter to 1DKate3 because she made me feel awesome about selling my ticket! Thanks girl :)

Thank you. And hope you like this chapter!

The SUV they were all crammed in was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. Harry could not stop his legs from shaking and he kept looking at his watch. They were going to be late.  He tried to see around the cars, “Is there a way to get around this?”

“Harry calm yourself. We are going to make it.” Liam tried to hold Harry down.

“I can’t ruin this. Not this time.” He could not control himself as he leapt from the back seat and climbed out the car door. He heard all the boys shouting for him but he was not in the position to listen. Instead he began to run the 10 blocks. As he crashed into people and pushed his way through the crowded streets he saw the glow of the Underground symbol and smiled. “I made it.” He said out of breath as he looked at his watch. He was on time but Dylan was nowhere in sight.

He was looking around seeing no one that looked familiar. That’s when he felt someone tap the middle of his back. He smiled and spun around to see no one. But then he looked down and saw a little girl with a huge grin on her face. Even though he was disappointed he put a smile on and bent down to talk to the girl.

Before he said anything she spoke with a toothy grin, “Dylan.”

“Pardon?” he was confused.

She put out her hand for him to take. Although he was not comfortable with this he grabbed her hand and she began to walk down the long cobblestone street. She pulled and pulled, pub after pub until she stopped and pointed. He looked to see a lone pub barely lit by the street lamps.

“Dylan,” she smiled. He walked up to the window to see Dylan sitting at the bar and felt his breath catch. She was gorgeous in a simple crimson red lace dress. Her hair was straightened and evenly grown on both sides. He cant believe he hadn’t noticed that before. “Very pretty” the little girl said.

“Gorgeous.” He didn’t mean to say it out loud but other than the little girl no one was around. And he could not deny that Dylan truly was gorgeous. He turned to look at the little girls, “Thank you…I never did get your name?” he asked

“Isabella.”

“Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Do you want a picture or an autograph?”

She shook her head, “I just want you to be happy,” and with that she skipped away. Leaving Harry standing at the door.

He walked through the door and made his way over to sit next to her. She did not react so he leaned over and whispered, “Come here often?”

She almost knocked over her beer and looked over at him, “Geez Harry! You scared me!” She took a deep breath and then looked at him fully, “You look great!”

“You look better than great. You look stunning.” He could not control his hand as it made its way to move a piece of hair from her face.

“Don’t start Harry. Or at least wait until I have 3 pints in me.” She winked mockingly. She looked around, “Where is the rest of the Scooby gang?” She took another sip of her beer.

“Most likely stuck in traffic. I kinda ran to come see you so I wouldn’t be late,” he admitted.

She laughed, “Oh Harry. You are too cute sometimes.”

He began to rub his hair, “Shouldn’t we go and-“

“I love this song!” She shouted cutting him off. She began to bop in her seat. She leaned her head back closing her eyes to sway the music. He just watched her. Her bare neck, the neck he wanted to kiss and suck and bite all the way down to her pronounced collarbone.

He had such vivid images he needed to control them before he could not control himself. He grabbed her arm and pulled her off the stool, “How about we dance?”

As she stumbled he held her waist to keep her standing. She smiled, “Surely you remember I don’t dance?”

He pulled her flush against him and he looked down to see her chest. It was so voluptuous. “You clearly don’t remember neither do I.”

There was no actual dance floor but people seemed to be gathered in one area dancing together. He pulled her towards the dance space and began to sway them as one. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he watched her lips begin to mouth the words of the song.

Don’t tell me I’m dreamin

Cuz if I’ve been dreamin

I don’t ever wanna wake up

“JLS? Dylan I never thought you would like pop songs.”

“I am sucker for a good hook. After your concert I even started to listen to your songs!” She giggled and swayed against his body. They moved in sync and her one of her hands went into his  hair and back down to his chest.

“If you continue with that I have no control of what I will do next,” his hand glided down her waist to her perfectly shaped ass. He gave it a small pinch and she jumped a bit but the smirk on her face said she enjoyed it. He leaned in to whisper in her ear, “How about another drink?”

For the first time in months he saw the goose bumps form and she let out a small shiver. He reached for her hand that was laying gently on his chest and walked her back to the bar where they had previously been seated. He ordered two pints and she looked confused about something.

“Are you alright? You look like you are thinking very hard about something?” he paid the bartender and as he looked over at Dylan who was chugging half of the pint down. His eyes must have been wide and jaw dropped because the next thing he knew her finger was under his chin to close his mouth.

“I was thinking of your offer,” she began. He was now confused. She continued, “When we first met, well made out, you made me an offer…”

He thought back to that moment and it became clear what she was thinking about. He nodded and replied, “Friends with benefits?”

“Yeah. That. Is that offer still on the table?”

OMG OMG!! I cant believe I ended it like that! But I knew I needed to! Read, Review and Vote :)