Chapter 22

Kendall

I ran towards her.

"Quick get the defibrillator!" He shouted, he immediately. I ran to it and immediately turned it on. They immediately started working on her.

She was dead. The heart monitor held its noise and kept the line straight

Tears fell down my face, my heart broke in tiny irreplacable pieces. I leaned against the wall. I lost her.

And I was never going to get her back.

I looked over back at them, they were doing it wrong. Everything was wrong. They weren't trying enough.

"Hand it over to me." I spoke.

"Quickly. If she doesn't respond in ten seconds, she's out." He said.

Her life was in my hands. My reason of existing was in my hands.

"Don't give up on me. Please." I begged her. "I need to see those brown eyes looking at me again."

"Five seconds left." They both said. Both checking the couple machines connected to her. They couldn't hear my whispers to her over the loud annoying monitor.

"Don't you dare. Christina. I need you. If you leave me, I'll die. I don't see my life without you...", I shook in anger. "please!" I pressed against her body hoping it would react.

"10 seconds are up." He said. "I'll go tell them the news." He said as he walked out, quickly followed by the other.

"I'll never forget about you. Ever." I whispered to her. I kissed her forehead and cried in defeat.

***

I walked out of the room and into the waiting room, where I found my brothers crying.

"What are we going to tell Kendall?" Kim sobbed.

"How will he react? He loved her so much." Kenneth wiped his tears.

"Guys." I swallowed.

"K-Kendall.... She.." Kevin sighed and opened his arms. I walked over to him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't know what to do without her."

"Just calm down." Kenneth pushed me down on the couch as I broke down into tears.

"I want him in jail. I want him to suffer." I spoke. "But after I teach him a lesson."

"Violence won't solve anything." Kim handed me a necklace. I looked closely at it. I've seen it a billion times before. I curled my hand around it and held it close to my heart. "Christina wouldn't want you to get hurt, or beat him up. She had that necklace just yesterday, but it must have fallen out after she left the coffee shop. Suspiciously after Colton. We noticed something was up. We followed them around but they were soon lost out of our sight. Luckily we knew where Colton lived, since Christina told us." She looked down and bit her lip.

"Then what?" I asked.

"We saw her, with him. Not clearly. But the shadows of the inside of the house. We saw them fight." Kevin spoke.

"Why are you telling me this?" I breathed.

"Colton locked her in. and ran out jumping in his car. We immediately followed him while calling you to come down to L.A., but as we followed him into a restaurant we noticed he was meeting up with someone."

"Someone? Was he cheating on her?!"

"They kissed." He muttered.

"What an asshole."

"One more thing.." He paused.

"What?"

"You know her."

"How do I know her." my head immediately popped up all the female faces I knew, but came to no conclusion. And I almost fell to the ground as he said, "Emily."