Chapter 10

Kendall kept moving his hands up and down her arms as he kissed her. I couldn't believe it. My eyes filled with tears. He looked at me for a few seconds and continued pleasing her. My heart broke in millions of pieces. Pieces that can never be put back together.

"Are you alright?" Colton asked. He briefly looked over at them.

"No, No i'm not. I need to go." I walked away from him.

I saw Kim and Kevin stare in shock at Kendall and Emily. Kevin shook his head in disbelief.

"Christina, don't.." Kim whispered. I looked at her.

"I give up. I was never good enough for him."

"No, don't say that." Kevin wrapped his arms around me. "My brother is a dumbass."

I didn't answer.

"We'll leave you alone." Kim dragged Kevin to the other side of the room. I was getting my stuff ready to leave.

Suddenly, I felt strong hands turn me around. I looked at Colton. He crushed his lips to mine. As his arms circled around me I tried pushing him off. But the more I tried, the harder he kissed. I felt my body bruise from his grip. And lips became tired of being forced to move.

"Colton." I tried to free myself from him.

"Just let me love you. Please." He begged, his mouth against my neck. I saw Kendall begin to walk towards us.

"You have to go, now!"

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" Kendall shoved his fist into Colton's jaw as he fell down. I flew back and stopped myself from falling.

"Oh, I should keep my hands off her, but you can keep touching that SLUT all over!" Colton stood back up and punched Kendall. Just when Kendall was about to hit him back Colton grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the ground, jumping on him and punching Kendall multiple times.

"Colton, stop!" I couldn't help seeing them both get hurt. Kendall knocked him over and punched him. "Kendall!" Even though I just met Colton, I felt something for him. He stood up for me, without even knowing me.

"Beat his ass, Kendall! He called me a slut!" Emily cheered. Kevin rushed to the scene and pulled his brother off.

"Kendall, let him go!" Kevin ordered his brother.

"Touch her again. And that will be the last thing you ever do." Kendall threatened. A little bit of blood was on the edge of his mouth. While Colton had a bloody nose.

"Kendall, baby, let's go." Emily said. Kendall looked at me one last time. I ran to Colton.

"I am so sorry." I began helping him wiping the blood off his upper lip.

"Christina." Kendall called my name. I turned to look at him, and shook my head. I pulled Colton to the guest room, and sat him down on the bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Yes. I just couldn't help seeing you hurt. He needed to learn his lesson."

"And the kiss?"

"Well..", He smiled as he looked down and turned red. "You're pretty. And a good dancer."

"Thank you." I smiled. He winced. "Sorry." I apologized.

"No worries. Just a bruise." He looked into my eyes. Just when I noticed something.

"Oh my god, your eye." I said. He had a purple bruise forming around his big blue eye.

"It's fine. I don't feel anything. It doesn't hurt."