Chapter 26

Kendall

Kevin and I arrived at the police station. We quickly entered the building and spotted the police officers.

"Here to see Haynes?"

"Yes." Kevin answered.

"Visiting?"

"Something like that." I smiled.

"Go ahead in." He opened the gate to the hallway of the jail cells. Kevin and I quickly walked down, looking for him.

"Hey, look we got the pretty boys here." One guy snickered.

I just ignored him and kept going. I wasn't going to waste my time on some asshole. Then, I saw him.

The last cell, and he was just where I wanted him. Leaning against the bars, just thinking.

As soon as his eyes met mine, my hands met his shirt collar and i pulled him towards me.

"You low-life little bastard." I spit out.

"Hey, Hey!" He tried to squirm away from me, his body trembling already.

"Why the hell did you hurt her?" I yelled.

 "Who the hell are you to judge me?! You left her!"

"I didn't try to kill her!" I smashed his head against the bars.

"Kendall, don't!" Kevin pulled on my arm. "The police will come and see you." I let my grip loosen.

"I don't want you within a thousand miles from her." I threatened, he snickered.

"I'm guessing you're both back together."

"You guessed right." I said. He raised his eyebrow.

"Have fun with... uh... her... She was no fun anyways. I hate virgins." He said, right before i grabbed a hold of him again and grabbed his neck.

"You will never hurt her again. You will not touch her. She's mine." I growled.

"Haha its all good pretty boy. Just don't expect me to back off easily."

"We'll see." I pushed him and he fell down. I could see the bruise forming in his head already as Kevin and I walked away to the exit.

It was not going to be easy to let him go without teaching him a lesson, but in the back of my mind I imagined Christina telling me not to hurt him. Not for his sake, but for mine.

I had to get back to her.

Mine. All mine. She was mine forever. Or well, I was determined to ask her to be my forever. I slid my hand in my pocket and felt the ring I had planned to give her months ago.

Everyday I held on to it, it was a promise that one day I would be strong enough to come back and claim her. That day had come. I had been here for her, she was what made me strong. Our love was indestructible.

I loved her more than anything in the world.

Nothing was ever going to separate us. I will fight for us.

I will fight.