Chapter 20

Christina

"Colton what is wrong with you?!" I immediately turned to him. Colton slammed the door shut of his house.

"I told you not to tell anyone!" He threw his jacket across the room.

"I didn't tell them! Did they threatened you? Did they punch you? NO!" I headed towards the door. "Oh, and you're a jerk! I was happily talking to my friends! And you just come in, making some damn excuse, and take me away! You're an ass!" I open the door, and quickly try to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" He grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled it, yanking me back.I screamed in pain.

"Let me go!" He pushed me down on the floor. "You're so fucking abusive!"

"You wanna know what's really abusive?!" He picked me up off the floor, and carried me up the stairs. He opened the door to his bedroom, and threw me inside. He walked back out and slammed the door shut. I jumped out of the bed and yanked on the door.

"Colton! What the hell are you doing?!" He locked the door. "Colton!"

***

I looked at the clock. 2 am. Eight hours passed by. No food. No water. No cellphone. No nothing.

Door locked. Window locked.

Good thing was that Colton's room had a bathroom, so I could go when i needed.

I heard the door slam. and the bedroom door open. Colton stood there at the end of the bed where I was laying down.I was half asleep and I didn't realize he was staring me down. I felt the weight shift on the bed, his body fell on top of mine.

"Mommy and Daddy's safety depends on you now." He whispered.

My heartbeat sped up. "What did you do?"

"Nothing sweetheart. Nothing yet. As long as you let me have you tonight."

I felt his lips on my neck, and his long breaths. they smelled like alcohol.

"You are amazing." He muttered. I tried pushing him off, but because I was weak and nearly passed out. The effort was nothing. He kept kissing down my body and pushed the hem of my shirt up. Pressing his lips against my hip bone. Tears fell down my face, and I tried pushing him off. My body was soon bruised from all the punches and sucking.

I wanted to die.

I felt sick to my stomach. He can do anything he wants with me, as long as he doesn't lay a finger on my parents. They don't deserve anything. They can't suffer because of my stupid mistake.

We were both in our intimates now. Just one layer of clothing away. I felt dirty, and used.

"Kiss me." He demanded. I shook my head, and he slapped me again. "Do it, or they die."

"You wouldn't!" I screamed. He pressed his hand on my neck.

"Don't test me sweetheart." He grabbed a strange bottle and poured the liquid down my mouth. It tasted disgusting. "It's just water sweetheart. Mixed with a little chemical to make you sleep. You know. Since you won't cooperate with me."

I let out a cry and had no other option but to swallow it.

I heard a door slam open downstairs. Colton instantly lifted his head up. Three men ran inside and took him off of me. One of them grabbed Colton by his neck and pushed him down, kicking him and punching him against the floor. I felt my vision blur and eyelids close.

"Take her! We got it from here. We'll stay until the cops get here." One of the other two said.

"What about the car?" The guy whom knocked Colton down asked. "She's inside! Just go!"

I felt a warm jacket wrap around me and felt him carry me down and run out into the car. the car was so familiar.

"Where to now?" The girl asked.

"Emergency. We gotta make sure she's okay." He grabbed a blanket nearby and wrapped it around me. He held me tightly as he softly spoke to me.

"I've missed you so much. I can't believe this happened to you. I'll never forgive myself for this. Never." He kissed my forehead. I got to finally open my eyes and stare into his, a small smile formed, and I touched his cheek.

"Kendall."