Chapter 9

"Christina!" Kim yelled over the loud music. "Damn girl! Show me those moves!"

"Sure will!" I laughed. Kevin ran up to us.

"Dude! You guys kicked their ass out there!"

"All thanks to my girlfriend." Kendall kissed my cheek.

We were all having fun and laughing at the party. Telling jokes, embarrassing stories for a while. Kevin looked around and spotted Emily pushing through the crowd walking towards us.

"Go!" Kevin pushed us towards the back.

"Kevin! What's wrong?" Kendall asked.

"Christina! You gotta go! Kendall go to the beach!" He looked at me. Kendall figured out where Kevin was leading us.

"No, I'm not ready! I don't have my suit!"

"Tux or no tux just go!" Kevin shoved him.

"Kevin! What is going on!?" I asked looking at the two brothers. Kevin was trying to tell Kendall something, but he just wouldn't listen. "Kendall?" He looked at me.

"I want it to be special."

"Be special?' What are you talking about!?"

"Whats going on everyone?!" Emily nearly threw herself at Kendall.

"Emily, leave!" Kim yelled at her. Kendall's mouth dropped.

"Kim?"

"Kendall, you don't know her!"

"Of course he does!" Emily's arms were wrapped tight around him.

I crossed my arms over my chest. Kendall put his hand on my forearm. I looked up. 

Ignore it he mouthed. I sighed. Just trust me. He winked.

 I smiled as we both remembered that one night and a few hours ago in the car.

"Hey, girls, girls." Kevin stepped between them. "Don't fight."

Kim groaned and stomped her foot. She walked away. Kevin glared at Emily.

"I'll go talk to her." I followed Kim. Kim ran to her room. I knocked on the door. She opened it, and pulled me in. "Okay, before we talk. Can I please borrow some of your clothes? I can't take this dress anymore."

"Bathroom is that door." She handed me clothes. I quickly changed into short shorts, a tank top and flip flops.

"Okay, what's going on?" I said as she sat on the bed.

"I don't like Emily. Actually to be more exact, I hate her!" She punched a pillow.

"Because..."

"Because she's such a slut! She's tearing you and Kendall apart!"

"I thought she was doing that too, but Kendall told me they were just friends." I said.

"No, you don't know what she's capable of. She will hurt anyone who gets in her way."

"Kim," I sighed. "We're fine."

"I just hope he doesn't back off tonight."

"What is his big surprise?" I asked. She smiled.

"I can't tell you. But you know what? You're right." She stood up. "Nothing will ever separate you two." she hugged me. "Come on, let's join them."

We both headed towards the living room. Kevin had a frown on his face. Kim ran to him. Emily rolled her eyes. Kendall grinned.

"So.." Emily kept looking at both of us. Kendall had that playful look on his face. Like that time we fell in love. "Christina, aren't you cold?" She giggled. I look down and noticed. I crossed my arms. Kendall took off his suit and put it around me. His face was also red.

"Yes, but now. My boyfriend made sure i'm warm." Emily glared at me. Kendall kissed my ear and tried to hold in a chuckle.

"Well isn't that cute?" Emily said in a sarcastic tone.

"You guys are the most adorable couple ever!" Kim made Emily annoyed.

"So cute." Kevin played on.

"Thanks guys. But it's mostly my amazing girlfriend."

"Awww. No, baby its you." I kissed him. "You're amazing."

"No, you."

"No, you!" I winked.

"Okay! WE GET IT YOU'RE BOTH AMAZING BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND! Can we stop talking now!?"

"NO!" Both Kim and Kevin yelled in harmony. Emily grabbed Kendall by the hand.

"Let's go dance!" She pulled him to the dance floor before he could protest. Kevin gasped.

"What a-"

"Bitch!" Kim screamed. As Emily began dirty dancing with Kendall. Just like we danced minutes ago.

"What.. Whoa.." Then I noticed Kendall was letting her move like that. In fact, he was telling her how to!!

"Is he giving her dance lessons?" Kevin asked.

"She is going to get bitch slapped!" Kim began walking towards them, Kevin stopped her and brought her back.

"Kim, chill!"

"Hey.." A blonde haired and blue eyed teen walked up to me. "Wanna dance?"

"Uhh.." Kevin quickly took off his brother's suit off of me.

"Of course she wants to dance!" Kim shoved me towards him. I turned to look at her. 'Make him jealous' she mouthed. I looked back at Emily and Kendall then at the blonde haired boy.

"Sure." I smiled as he took me to the dancefloor.

"My name is Colton." He smiled as he moved to the rhythm.

"Christina." I joined him.

"Christina..", he let my name linger in his lips. "That's a beautiful name."

"Thanks." I blushed. We danced for a bit until the song changed. I looked back at Kendall. It was one of his favorite songs. He kept dancing with Emily. MY moves.

"How do you dance that?" Colton asked me.

"Well, there's no specific way. You just got to move your hips. Like this." I showed him.

"WOW. You dance great."

"Thanks! It's easy. Just.." I moved in front of him. He placed his hands on my hips as I moved them. I felt his breath on my neck. "Seems like you got it." I looked at him.

"You're a good teacher." He smiled as he pressed his lips on my neck. I shivered.

"Colton."

"Is that good? Or do you like it here?" He kissed my shoulder. I gently pushed him off.

"Colton, I'm here with someone." as soon as I remembered why I was dancing with him in the first place. I looked around looking for Kendall. I spotted them on the couch. Emily was on top of Kendall kissing him.

And Kendall was kissing back.