Chapter 11

I ran in the house. He was gone.

Forever.

I shut the door behind me, sliding down against it. I could already imagine Emily laughing in victory.

"Kendall.." I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

My phone rang to life. I stared back. Kevin was calling. The ring ended. Then again. He had called straight for 20 minutes, and during that time, I let out all my anger.

I was surprised I didn't throw the phone across the room. I wasn't a bit annoyed at it. Just pissed off at myself. The door knocked.

"Christina, I know you're in there. Open up."

"Go away Kevin!" I screamed. The door automatically flew open, as he walked in.

"You can't hide in here forever."

"You don't know what's going on, do you?" I asked. Kevin probably had no idea he had left. He looked around the room, looking at broken glass on the floor, table lamps on the ground, photographs torn up into pieces; scattered all over the room.

"What..." He turned to look at me. "No."

"He's gone."

"I'm calling him right now!" He immediately took out his cellphone. I immediately stood up and took it from him.

"Don't! Let him be happy."

"The only way he can be happy is with you! You think Emily made him happy?"

"You said he was in love with her."

"Yes, but he was too blind to see that she did absolutely NOTHING to make him happy. He thought just by her showing up to him whenever she could was a good relationship! Trust me, the best place for him to be, is here with you." Kevin said the most beautiful things... Of course when he wasn't being a goofball. I sighed.

"Maybe it's time for a change. I tried Kevin. I nearly ripped my own heart out for him." If he preferred Emily over me. Fine. I'll get over him. I'll be stronger, i'll be faster, I'll be better...

"Let me call him. Please." He begged. I shook my head.

Kendall

I had just parked in Emily's driveway when she ran out with her backpack and jumped in the car.

"So glad you asked me to come babe!" She kissed my cheek.

"I need some time away from everything."

"Well you've found just the right person." She winked. "Where to honey?"

"Anywhere, just to leave here."

"Drive away baby."

***

3 hours driving and I still didn't know where I was going. I looked over at Emily and she was sound asleep.

All I did was pack everything I could, and just walk out. It took all my strength to not grab Christina, wrap my arms around her and hold her tightly against me. Her tiny fragile little body fitting right into mine. Her soft skin, full lips... I would do anything to have her back... Well if it wasn't for that Colton guy.

Who the hell did he think he was!?! Grabbing her like she was just a simple person, to me, she's beautiful, amazing, god there were so many words, but she is perfect. She shouldn't be kissed forcefully, or have her entire body bruised. You should treat a woman very gently. Women are what make us men.

I'm thinking of her. Again.

No, stop it Kendall! She kissed him! She still followed him to the room and helped him! For pete sake they were about to sleep together when I walked in! They were about to sleep together.

My girl being pleased by some other guy who doesn't know how she should be held or kissed.. That idea sickened me. My hands tightened on the steering wheel, of the thought of him kissing every inch of her precious body, hearing her moan his name, his lips moving roughly against hers, walking up next to her, his arms around her. Her body with nothing on, just as beautiful as she was made.

Memories flooded my head, I couldn't bare anymore.

"Kenny.." She whispred, I paused as I was kissing her neck, pulling back to look at her. She only had her intimate clothing on.

"What is it?" I planted a quick kiss.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." She had no idea what I had planned for Saturday. A perfect dinner at a restaurant, nice cute long talk, after that, have them play our song, while i grab a rose, get down on one knee, and ask her to marry me. She smiled.

"Babe, are you sure about this?" she asked.

"Sure?" I probably had a confused look.

"About this.." She said. I smiled.

"The.."

"Stop! You know it's a bit awkward!" She laughed. I bent down over again, I was careful not to crush her with my weight. She was under me, while i was over her, both my legs on either side of her, sitting on her legs, making sure she couldn't escape. Just in case she thought of it. But i was sure it was the last thing she would do right now.

"Oh you mean.." My lips were at her ear. "Sex."

"Kendall!" We both laughed.

"Yes baby! I'm sure about this!!"

"Didn't we promise to wait until we were married??" She asked.

"Yes, but, we said to make a little exception." I winked. Hopefully she didn't remember the or-about-to-get-married part. "Are you okay with it?"

"I'm okay with it. I just wanted you to be sure." She said.

"I've never been so sure in my life." I made her smile and forget everything. Just us tonight.

"Okay, go ahead." She said, before my hand trailed down to her back, unhooking her bra. "But if you ever-"

"Shhh." I put a finger to her lips. As my other hand trailed down, pulling down her panties. She shut her eyes.

"Make me yours." she whispered.

"As you wish."