Chapter 2

I hooked a finger in Kendall's collar shirt, pulling him closer to me.  

"I love you." he brushed the words on the side of my neck. I arched my neck higher, inviting him to kiss everywhere. He did. He went down to my collar bone and I felt him lick where my bone was. I shivered, and pulled his mouth to me. "I love you." i whispered back. I felt him smile against my lips. 

He broke away. "The food must be ready." he winked and left. 

I was alone in the car breathing heavily, he said it. He said he loved me. I smiled, putting my hand in my heart. It was racing fast. Kendall came back with the food and we drove home. The ride home was quiet. And I was still breathing hard. I tried not to breathe too much. But I would slip up and Kendall would look at me and smile. I would smile back.

I opened the door to my house. Kendall walked towards the dinning table. I sighed. We were alone. And he said he loved me.. Was it time?

Kendall was just taking the food out of the plastic white bag when I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him.  

I blushed deep red. 

He turned around. That was when i got on my tip toes and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist. His fingers pressed tightly against my skin of my lower back . My hands came down his body and under his shirt. Feeling every ripple of muscle.

I pulled then back out and began unbuttoning his plaid shirt. His breathing was uneven. He was deepening the kiss. He ripped his shirt off and threw it on the ground. He started walking me back to my bedroom without breaking the kiss.

He opened my door and we both walked in the bedroom then shut the door behind us. He walked me back to the bed, pulling me up. We were both laying on the bed, one on top of the other. His forearms were proped up so that I wouldn't feel his weight. He unbuttoned my cardigan and pushed the hem of my camisole up. He stroked his finger back and forth across my stomach, teasing me. I gasped. He smiled and kissed all around my neck. I ran my hand down his abs. He moaned. And kissed me more, sweeter and tempting. It was unbearable.

He pulled me over him. He pressed his hand at the small of my back and pressed me tightly against him. My hands came down to his pants. Unzipping it. I felt his hand come off my back and down to where my hands were. In a blink of an eye he had them off.

His hands explorered every inch of my body. He felt my shorts. And they came off too. My fingers ran through his soft blonde hair. Our lips crushed together. He rolled over, covering me. His lips kept going down my neck and reached my shoulder, he pushed the camisole straps down. He pulled back, looking at me.