Chapter 3

I woke up to the sun shining through the window. I noticed there was stuff all over the bedroom floor. Shoes, shirts all over.

I smiled and remembered last night. It was amazing. It wasn't just fast and rough like every teenager wanted it. It was special and sweet. Soft and slow.

I felt a finger slide down my back from my upper back to the back of my thigh. Sending chills though my entire body. I turned around and saw Kendall. Looking like a model with his blonde hair covering his gorgeous eyes. His chest bare and smooth. Green eyes staring at me.

I slowly pulled the bed sheets to cover myself. I smiled shyly. 

"You're beautiful." He smiled. 

I blushed. He caressed my cheek. "You look so guilty." 

I laughed. "I am guilty." 

"Why?" he asked. 

"I made us break our promise." 

he laughed but there was something about it.. The laugh had some secret hidden in it.. "Best night of my life." he put both our foreheads together. 

The doorbell rang. 

"Oh no." he said. 

We both quickly got up and dressed.

Kendall put on his shorts and ran out the door.

I was alone in the room. I picked up our clothes and put them in the chair. I put on a tank top and my panties. Kendall's arms came around my waist. His chin was on my shoulder.  

"Who was it?" I asked. 

"Kevin." he answered. 

"Arent you supposed to be with him?" 

"He can be by himself. Hes a big boy." I laughed."What are you doing?" he asked. 

"Changing." 

"You know, you dont neet to put clothes on. I can kick Kevin out." 

"Right." I turned around to face him. "Go downstairs." I shoved a shirt at him.  

He laughed, kissed my cheek and left.

I put on my favorite blue shirt and shorts. I walked downstairs. Kevin and Kendall were whispering. Arguing.

"Hey girl." Kevin greeted me. 

"Hi Kevin. What's up?" I hugged him. 

"Nothing just wanted to invite you guys to Kimberly's beach party in Malibu." 

"We're not going." Kendall interrupted him. 

"Sounds like fun!"  

Kendall looked at me with a 'Really!?' look. 

"See!" Kevin cheered. 

"We have plans for Saturday." 

"Like what?" I grinned. 

"I wanted to take you to dinner or something." Kendall looked down and played with my fingers. 

"You can eat some other time!" Kevin shouted. 

"Hes right." 

"No. Im not going." 

I walked over next to Kevin and pinched his cheeks. "Look at him Kendall, your big brother wants you to go to his girlfriends party." 

Kevin made a puppy dog face. "Pwetty Pwease." 

"Awwww. Look at that face. How can you say no?" 

"Alright fine!", he sighed. "We'll go." 

"Yay!" Kevin kissed my cheek. "And you are the best sister ever!" he hugged me. 

"KEVIN!" Kendall yelled. 

I turned around. "Sister?" 

"I feel we're related." Kevin said nervously. "We've known you for years." 

I nodded and pulled him in for another hug.  

"Well Kevin. Arent you going to tell Kimberly the news?" 

"Oh yeah. Gotta go. Bye!" Kevin ran out the door. 

I turned to Kendall. Kendall pouted. 

"Really!?" 

"I just wanna spend time with you." 

"Come on! I want to go to a party!" 

He sighed. "Whatever my baby wants." and he pulled me in for a kiss