Chapter 5

"Kevin!" Kendall glared. I quickly got off of Kendall's grip.

"Having sex in public little bro?" Kevin asked. Kendall rolled his eyes. "Hello Christy."

I blushed deep red. This is so embarassing.

"Hey Kev-" Kim looked at us. "Hey you guys!" She ran to hug me. Since we're both dating the brothers, we get along pretty well. "Kevin just told me you guys we're coming to my party tomorrow!"

"Yep. Kendall was really excited for it." He smiled.

"So I guess i'll see you guys tomorrow then!" She jumped with excitement. "Now, if you'll excuse me, i'm picking out my birthday dress." She walked around the store.

Kevin just stood there and snickered.

"I'm going to kick your ass when we get home.." Kendall threatened.

"Not if im not there.." Kevin left the dressing room.

"You really shouldn't have told him that.." I said.

"Yeah, I know." Kendall sighed.

"Well.. I think I need to.."

"Oh yeah, i'll leave." He kissed me, and shut the door after him.

I bought the dress and walked out. Kendall didn't buy the tuxedo. He already had one at home. We decided to go to the food court and have lunch.

"So how are your parents?" Kendall asked, as he took a bite out of a pepperoni pizza.

"The called yesterday in the morning. The cruise is going great. They should be back in a month or two." I sipped on my cold pepsi. "They told me to tell you 'Hi'."

"Tell them I say Hi back." He winked. I smiled. Awkward moments passed by.

"So..."

"So.." He looked at me.

"Umm.." I didn't know what to say. He smiled.

"How was.... It?" His face burned red.

"Good." I bit my lip, and looked down. This was such an awkward topic. "How about you?"

"The best night of my life." He took my hand and held it.

"Do you regret anything?" I asked, looking up at him shyly,

"No. Do you?" He studied my face cautiously. I shook my head. He smiled. "I love you."

"I love you more." I said.

"I love you most." He whispered as he leaned in and kissed me. My heart sped up, my breathing increased. Everything was perfect until a voice interuppted us.

"Hello Kendall." We broke away from our kiss.

"Emily." He stood up and hugged her. I looked at the girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She could have been a model.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" She held him tighter.

"You look amazing!" He pulled back to look at her.

"Thanks! So do you!"

I felt a sharp stab of jealousy. Aperently they knew each other for a long time. Something about this doesn't feel right.

"Emily, this is my girlfriend Christy." Emily looked down at me.

"Nice to meet you Christy." She smiled as she shook my hand.

"Same to you, Emily." I smiled. Just as I finished saying my last word her hand got too tight. She let go of me. My hand throbbed in pain. Maybe it's the way she shakes people's hands.

"What are you doing here?" Kendall asked.

"Oh, you know just looking around for some stuff. Feel like buying ice cream. Wanna come with?"

"Sure! Christy, you coming?" He looked down at me. Emily took his hand an began pulling him towards the ice cream shop.

"Um, no. Kendall, im tired. Thanks." his face saddened.

"But.."

"You two go. You have a ton to catch up on." I tried to force the best smile possible. And I guess I did.

"Alright. Be right back." he leaned down and kissed me. He joined Emily, walking towards the ice cream. She suddenly wrapped her arms around his waist. My mouth fell wide open. She turned her head around and gave me a nice long hate glare.

What is she doing?