Chapter 18

Christina

I sucked a breath in and held my jaw. How could Colton do this?!

I looked up to him, trying to calm myself down, he stood over me, his right hand still clenched up into a fist. He bent down, grabbed me by my arm and pulled me up.

"Why the hell are you talking to him?"

"He just texted me today, I swear!" I scream, for the first time ever I feared for my life. I never knew Colton was so violent.

"You're lying!", he grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me roughly. "Why can't you love me!"

"W-What are you talking about", I stutter. "You know I love you."

"I read what you and Kay talked about." He said. My heart dropped, not in sadness, but in surprise.

"Colton-"

"You want me to kiss you like he did, make you feel the way he did?! Well fine!" He pushed me down on the couch, and I realized where he was headed.

"Colton, stop!' I quickly tried to get up, but he ripped off his shirt and climbed on top of me.

"I'm going to make you feel like he did." He pushed his lips against me. As I kept pushing his body back. Moments of lip biting, chest pushing, kicking, soon he backed off.

"Get the hell of me!" I screamed. He pulled back and slapped his hand across my face. "Stop! Please!" I cry, feeling my cheek turn red and tears fall down my face.

As soon as I get the chance, I jerk my leg up and hit it where it really hurts. He falls off me and into the floor, where he whines in pain.

I jump up and grab my purse, and head towards the door, but then he grabs my ankle and I fall.

"Don't you dare tell anyone. Because if you do. I'll tell your parents Kendall forced you to have sex, and your safety will be at risk."

I free my ankle and sprint out, not even bothering to look back. The only thing on my mind is home, nothing but home, where i'll be safe and away from him.

***

I arrive and slam the front door to my house shut. As I start to walk towards my bedroom I realize we have visitors.

"Hey sweetheart." My mom greets me. "Look who we have here." She waved.

"Hey weirdo." Kevin got up and hugged me. Kim joined in for a group hug.

"We missed you." She giggled.

Last time I saw these two dorks was the day Colton met me up at the restaurant. Same day I last saw Kendall. At the thought of his name, I immediately looked around , part of me hoping he came with them.

"I missed you guys too." I smiled.

"Why don't you guys go out and get a coffee. Looks like you all need to catch up." my mom insisted.

"Sure." I agreed. My mom walked back to her bedroom, and as soon as she did, Kevin grabbed my arm and asked.

"What the fuck happened to your face?!"