Chapter 25

Christina

A whole week passed. My mom and dad visited often. And as soon as they left Kendall popped in the room and spent the rest of the time with me. Things were going great, so far.

We were both in the bed, I was in Kendall's arms, playing with his fingers. He had his arm around the top of the pillow as he played with my hair. I was eye to eye with his chest.

"You know we're leaving today. Sometime in the evening." He murmured.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Just a little after ten in the morning." He replied and I moaned.

"Why can't I leave now?"

"We gotta make sure you're all alright. Be glad that they shortened it to two weeks. And that is the time your doctor gets here."

"Alright, alright." I said.

"So what do you want to do, after we get you out of here?"

"How about we go watch a movie."

"Which one?"

"You pick." I smiled.

"Well, how about that one-" The phone rang, interrupting him. "Hold on. Hello?" He answered the phone call.

Meanwhile, I turned on the tv and switched the channels trying to find something to watch. Soon I felt him stiffen besides me. And his voice tone got serious.

"I'll be there." He hanged up.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Just Kevin." He quickly got out of bed. "I'll be right back okay." he said, just at that time Kim walked in through the door. She didn't have a smile on her face like usual.

"What is going on?" I hinted.

"Nothing babe, I'll be back in a bit." He grabbed his leather jacket and kissed my forehead heading out of the room.

"Promise me you both won't get violent." She told him.

"Can't promise anything." He replied.

"Kendall."

'Don't say I didn't warn you." He said the last words and he walked out.

"Kim."

"It's nothing. Oh my god look at you!" Her face grew horrified. "Why haven't you put on make-up?"

"I just forgot."

"Well im here now." She pulled out a lipstick from her purse. Time for a make over.

"On one condition." I said.

"No." She answered.

"Wha- You don't even know what I am asking!"

"You want to know where Kendall is going." She answered.

Wow. She was dead on.

"Well..."

"Is that true?"

"Maybe" I replied.

"Thought so. Now, close your eyes." She ordered. As I did, she began putting eyeliner and stuff.

"Can you at least tell me what Kendall is hiding?"

"Hiding?"

"Yeah, like.. something has been bothering when I ask him what really happened to me."

"No clue." She sighed. I opened my eyes and gave her a glare. "I'm not lying. I have no clue. Now close your eyes!"

"Fine." I shut them again, and let her finish.

"I am guessing it is something about how he was heartbroken when he found you like that. As soon as I saw you, I freaked out. You were beat up. Bad."

I shivered at the thought of Kendall's horrified expression.

"How did you know I was there?" I asked.

"We followed you after you met us at Starbucks. He walked in with you at his house. Walked out without you. Door was locked then we followed him."

"And you saw?" I asked. Knowing there was more information.

"Forget it. It's in the past."

"Kim, please. Tell me." She stopped putting make up on me and I opened my eyes. "What did Colton do?"

"He met up with some girl."

"What?" I gasped. He cheated on me.

"Yep, and we immediately called Kendall."

"Wait, that doesn't make sense." I added.

"Why not? He should know."

"Something is fishy in here."

"Would you rather have us NOT call him? And have him stay in Vegas without you." She raised an eyebrow at me.

"No, no. I'm glad he is here. I just wish he hadn't seen all the crap." I looked down. "I don't want him to feel guilty for me. Or think I was his responsibility. You know?"

"Christina, you don't get it. He loves you too much. Appreciate that! Now days there are guys who don't even care if their girlfriend cries. Do you know how much he would hate us if this would have still happened and he weren't here."

"I just don't-"

"But nothing. All you have to worry about now is to be happy."

"My parents don't know were together. You think that's happy?"

"I know its hard to lie to them. But you know he is good for you. They'll one day see the good side to him."

"I hope it's soon." I said.

"It will be." She smiled.