Chapter 8

It was Saturday. We were on our way to Kim's birthday party. I was wearing my blue dress and silver heels. They almost made me as tall as Kendall. But a shorty like me would only dream of that. Emily had agreed to meet us there. Something Kevin did not like. He was still worried about Kendall. But I wasn't. I trusted him. Although there was something about Kevin that had me freightened for a second.

Why doesn't he trust his brother?

I felt Kendall's hand wrap around mine. I looked at him. His green eyes stared.

"What are you thinking of?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Sure doesn't seem like nothing.."

"I'm fine." I answered.

Kendall pulled over the road and stopped the car. He put his arm around my seat.

"Babe?"

"How many times do I have to tell you i'm alright?"

"As many times as you want, because I know you're not alright." He raised an eyebrow at me. I looked down. There could never be any secrets between us. I opened the door and walked out of the car. I need distance from him. I slid into the back seats of the car. He looked at me, confused.

"Just take us to the party."

He opened his door, and I threw myself across the back seats trying to lock the back door before him, but he was too fast for me. In a blink he was next to me, locking all the doors of the car, so I wouldn't escape. My heart raced. Both of anger and desire.

"Want to tell me what's really going on?" He breathed heavily.

"I... I-I..." His body distracted me. Almost hovering over me. Like he could take me and have me in any second.

His hands slid up my thighs, my fingers intertwined wih his blonde hair. As he forcefully pressed my lips to his. Pushing me down on the seat until he was on top of me. He pushed up my dress and ran his hands around my panties. I began to unbutton his shirt when I realize it didn't have buttons. I pulled back.

"You're not wearing your tux.."

"I have it in the trunk."

"Oh.."

He continued kissing my neck. I pushed him back.

"I love you." He whispered. I didn't answer. I just stared into his eyes. "I love you." He repeated. After moments of silence, his body pressed against mine in a snap. He forced my mouth open with his lips, his tounge explorered my mouth. Making me weaker by the second. I didn't kiss back. He pulled away with wide eyes, he got out of the back of the car, and slid back into his driver seat. I was about to open my mouth but I decided right now was not the time.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at Kim's house. Kendall opened the door for me, and he leaned against the car, while I walked to the sidewalk. I turned to him. His blonde hair hung down. Hiding his sad green eyes. His hands hiding in his black tight jean pocket, his black and white checkered Vans. His white v-neck shirt and black suit. I felt horrible. I made my boyfriend unhappy. All because of some stupid feeling called 'Jealousy'. I walked back to him.

"Kendall." I tipped his chin up with my finger. I had just the right time to look at his red teary eyes before he looked away. My heart shattered into pieces. I hugged him. "I'm sorry. I just overreacted."

"It's okay, princess." He whispered as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"No. No, it's not okay." I grabbed his hand and pressed it against my cheek. He had no idea how horrible I felt. "I've been the worst girlfriend ever."