Chapter 4

We were both walking around the mall. Looking for clothes to wear to Kimberly's party. Kendall put his hand in mine.  

"Where to babe?" He kissed my cheek. 

"Let's get you something." 

"Babe, My wardrobe is fine. You need something sexy." 

I raised my eyebrow. "Sexy?" 

"Sexy. Short, tight," He put his lips at my ear "Tempting." he whispered. I bit my lip. I loved when he did that. He pulled my hand. "I know exactly where to go." he grinned. I followed him into a very girly boutique. 

"Here?", I asked. "I was thinking of a blouse and some jeans.. 

"But you need to look stunning. I want to flaunt your beauty at the party. Make everyone envy me, because you're mine. All mine." He pulled me in for a kiss. 

I blushed and kissed back. "Okay Romeo, where to now?" 

"Juliet?" he said in a British accent "What is thy attitude?" 

I rolled my eyes and laughed. 

Kendall picked out a red short dress with sparkles all over. 

"Oh, god. No." I took them out of his hands and placed them back. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"That's too much 'Hollywood' " I said. 

"No glitter?" 

"Nope." I picked out a blue, green, and purple dress. "See. Much better." 

"Go try them on." 

I walked over to the dressing room. Shut the door and stripped down to my panties. I put it on the green dress. It was okay. A little out of fashion, and made my skin burn. I opened the door. 

Kendall was sitting down at the chair across the hall. He stood up. 

"Bad right?" I twirled around. My skirt flowed around me. 

"No..", I could tell he was lying. "How does it feel?" 

"Weird. Kinda uncomfortable." 

"Take it off and try the other one." He insisted. I nodded and walked back in. I picked out the purple one. Strapless. I frowned. I hated strapless. It looked like a tube. Tight 100 percent. How can people breathe in this!?

I opened the door and popped my head out. 

"Kendall," 

He walked up, a tux halfway buttoned. "Don't like it?" 

I shook my head, he frowned and took it. "Hey, that kinda looks good on you."  

"Kinda?" He did a model scowl. He raised his eyebrow. 

"You look like a spy." I giggled, and pointed towards his bow-tie.  

"Then I need my sexy sidekick girlfriend." He tried to look at me from head to toe. I pushed the door farther and hid behind it. I was still in my panties and I had my camisole against my chest. 

"Don't look! I'm going to try the blue one." I shut the door. And put the dress on. Had two blue spaghetti shoulder straps. It went down to the middle of thighs. A little diamond-like shape in the low middle of the chest. I opened The door. Kendall was already trying on an new tux, this one he looked hot. 

He froze. "Whoa, that's amazing. Matches my tux." He walked towards me in a slow, sexy way. We both walked back in the dressing room and looked at each other in the mirror. 

"We look hot." He wrapped his arm around me. 

"We do." I agreed. He fixed my hair to one side. Then changed his mind to the other. Then finally put it both ways. He pulled me in closer hugging me. 

"I-" He breathed. I shut my eyes. Why is it so hard to say it? "I'm not sure if it's possible to love someone as much as I do. It feels so, sweet, magical, special." 

I smiled. "Same here." 

"I love you." He pressed his body against me, his face inches away from mine. "I don't know why I feel so... to say it,.... to be honest, I'm kinda.... Scared." 

"Why?" I asked. I'm guessing I had a horrified face expression since his smile faded quickly. 

"No, no! Not like that. Just scared you might leave me. I'm not good enough for you." He looked down. Our bodies pressed so tightly together I didn't know what he was looking at. Me or his tux..  

I lifted his head up. "I love you. I'll never love anyone else more than you. You are my everything." 

He pressed his lips to mine. Intensity increasing by the second. He kissed me as if he was angry every time our lips disconnected. He pulled back. Both of us were gasping for air. 

"You drive me insane." he spoke. 

I smiled. Holding on to the wall for support. I felt lightheaded, as he walked towards me again.  

He picked me up, pushed me against the wall, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me again and his tongue begged for entrance into mine as I allowed him. The door flew open. 

"CALM YOUR DAMN HORMONES!!" Kevin shouted.