Good News..and Bad News

Angel,

"What makes you think your pregnant? Did you use protection?"

"Alot of headaches... Stomach aches.. and yes" 

She wrote something down. "So do you think the condom broke or?"

"it wasnt broken... no holes" Tyrone said

"ok..period this month?" she asked me

"no"

"when do you usually get it?"

"end of the month"

"so its not time yet. Ok, do you have any questions for me?"

"nope" 

"ok, lets get the test done.." 

"ok"

After the test was done, and the hole check up my mom came back in... 

We sat there waiting for results and Tyrone got up and stood infront of me grabbing my hands.

"i love you"

"I love you too" i smiled

He let one of my hands go and grabbed my face pulling me into a kiss. My mom just watched us. 

"I swear if your pregnant I'll do what I have to do to take care of it.. even though i used protection"

i just looked at him "what are you saying?"

"I'll take care of it"

"What was the point of you saying you used protection?"

"Guys.. please" My mom cut us off

We just looked at each other.... My mom sat there with no expression on her face.. well she looked mad but yet ok at the same time. 

There was a knock on the door and in came my doctor once again. She had a weird look on her face.

"Ok, I have good, and bad news for you, which do you want first"

"BAD!" i said

"GOOD!" Tyrone said at the same time

We looked at each and smiled 

"Well bad i guess" he said

"Ok, bad new is you have pseudocyesis"

"WHAT!" my mom yelled 

"I'll explain.. but the good news is that your not pregnant" 

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tyrone hugged me tight.

Me, my mom and the doc just looked at him.

"sorry" he let me go.

"Now, pseudocyesis is like a false pregnancy. You show symptoms associated with pregnancy.. are you really pregnant? no..It is generally estimated that false pregnancy is caused due to changes in the endocrine system of the body, leading to the secretion of hormones which translate into physical changes similar to those during pregnancy"

"So what does that actually mean? am i ok? am i gonna be throwing up alot? AM I GONNA GET FAT?" 

She laughed "you could gain a couple of pounds. This isnt usually common"

"ok so Angel isnt pregnant? she just has.. what ever you said she has" my mom asked

"yes ma'am she'll be fine"

"how far is this gonna go? Will she feel like shes having a baby? will it hurt her? IS THERE A CURE?"

"There have been reports of patients being cured of pseudocyesis by hypnosis, purgatives, massage, opioids, or after nine months of symptoms, by experiencing "hysterical childbirth," but there are few data available on the effectiveness of these or similar procedures"