Special

March 8, 2040
2:29 p.m
Kaizer POV

Hearing A'dream throw up for the fifth time in five minutes I sighed

Hearing A'dream throw up for the fifth time in five minutes I sighed. King sat on my lap looking worried even though I already knew what could be wrong.

Once she finally finished she started brushing her teeth.

"King give these to mommy." I said getting two pregnancy tests. He took them hopping down off my lap going in the bathroom.

He handed them to her and she looked at me.

"Kaizer really?" She asked and I nodded.

"Take them now and don't be lying bout the results." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Come here King." I said and he walked over to me and A'dream shut the bathroom door.

"You think mommy pregnant?" I asked and he nodded.

"Me too, boy or girl?" I asked.

"Boy." He said with a smile and I smacked my lips.

"I wanna girl, from yo mama." I said and he shook his head. All the sudden there was a loud thud.

"Bae you Ight?" I asked and didn't get a response back.

"King lets go see if mommy ok." I said getting up. I twisted the knob but it was locked.

"A'dream you Ight?" I asked and then I heard her crying.

"Come open the door please." I said.

"I can't move." She cried and I sat King down. I started kicking the door until it finally swung open. A'dream laid on the floor holding her stomach.

"Did you take the tests?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I was finna take them but then I just fell." She said.

"So you just fell?" I asked.

"Yes I started getting really weak I couldn't stand anymore." She said and I picked her up.

"Did you even eat today?" I asked and she nodded.

"Nigga I just threw it all up." She said and i sighed laying her down on the bed.

"Ight listen, when you get strong enough to move again imma need you to take them damn tests." I said and she shook her head.

"I don't have to, I'm pregnant." She said.

"How you know and you didn't tak-"

"I been took a test. Look in the drawer." She said and I opened it not seeing anything.

"Look under all the stuff Kai." She said and I did as told seeing three positive tests.

"When was you gon tell me?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I wasn't cuz it's not yours." She said and I froze.

"It's not what?" I asked.

"Not yours." She said.

"When you fuck somebody else? Was this before we got back?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nah we was back, probably like 3 days after. The day you told me bout yo other baby mamas and I left for like 4 hours after that. Fucked a whole other nigga." She said and I nodded.

I was trying so hard not to just beat the fuck outta her.

"Get out my house." I said and she laughed.

"Why? I didn't do anything wrong." She said.

"You gotta go, you realize you basically cheated on me? And you had no reason to be mad or anything- just get out Dream." I said.

"Go out and find the nigga and y'all live a happy life. I'm done witchu, shoulda never got back witchu." I said.

"Kai don't be mad, I'm sorry. It was an accident." She said and I looked at King who sat in the corner watching us.

"I'm not gonna say it." I mumbled.

"Dream come on, you finna go." I said tryna pull her off the bed.

"Can you stop I said I was sorry." She said and I was finna hit her but she grabbed my hands.

"Ight Kai I was playing, don't hit me." She said.

"Playing? How is you playing?" I asked.

"Cuz I never cheated on you da fuck." She said.

"I don't believe you." I said.

"I'm for real, this baby is yours. You is the only person I have ever had sex wit, and that I am really not lying about. So this baby is most definitely yours ok." She said.

"See now you got me finna have trust issues." I said and she laughed letting me go.

"I'm sorry." She said and I shook my head.

"Yeah right, you won't stop til I accidentally kill you one day." I said and she just laughed.

"You would never kill me." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Keep playin wimme like dis I will." I said and she chuckled then she frowned pointing behind me. I looked back seeing King was silently crying.

"What's wrong King?" I asked going over to him but he moved away.

"Did I do sum wrong?" I asked him and he started crying hard and loud.

"Bae what did you do?" Dream asked.

"I didn't do anything I was just talking to you." I said.

"Maybe he's tired, King you tired?" She asked and he shook his head continuing to cry.

"Hungry?" She asked he shook his head.

"Need to be changed?" She asked and again he shook his head.

"Hot? Cold?" She asked and he shook his head again crying harder.

"Bae help him!" She yelled at me.

"Dream what do you want me to do? I don't know what's wrong." I said and then he reached for me so I picked him up.

"Just calm down dude." I said and he laid his head on my shoulder and I started rubbing his back. He started to calm down and I sighed.

"He's going to sleep." Dream said.

"I'm finna go to sleep too, shit." I said and she laughed. I laid down on the bed and she rested her head on my chest.

"Alaidria Jalé Gaulden if it's a girl." I said.

"Zyaire Blaze Gaulden if it's a boy." She said and I smiled. I looked at King as he slept on my chest and I sighed. I felt like there was something wrong and it was deeper than thought.

"Kaizer." A'dream said.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"How would you feel if I was to ever at some point die?" She asked and I smacked my lips.

"You always asking me that, I told you I would shut down. For the longest, probably go into that deep depression shit." I said.

"Now don't ask me anymore. You not dying anytime soon." I said and she didn't say anything else.

Or was she?

1 more chapter left 🥺💕

Nia -
Dreams pregnant 💓
She play to much 😅
King? 🥺💔
Dying? Hmmmm 🌚
Jp.....🤫
Did y'all like this chapter?
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙