King

March 11, 2038
8:03 p.m
A'dream POV

"Ok baby it's time ok?" The lady said and I started breathing hard

"Where's Kaizer?" I asked and Miya shook her head.

"Is that the baby's father?" The nurse asked and I nodded.

"He needs to be here." I said.

"No this baby needs to be here. He will come eventually but you have to push the baby out." She said and I shook my head.

"I'm not pushing shit until he comes." I said.

"You better push my damn grandson out the fuck." Miya said and I rolled my eyes.

"Listen Dream he'll come eventually, but you gotta do this ok." Demarion said and I shook my head.

"Ms. Rose you are going to have to push, now." The nurse said and I shook my head.

"Not until he comes!" I yelled before feeling pain.

"Push!" I turned seeing Kaizer.

"Push my damn baby out A'dream I'm not  playing!" He yelled and I nodded. Demarion was finna grab my hand but Kai pulled him back pushing him out the room.

"Push." He said and I took a deep breath before pushing. The pain I was feeling right now was the worst ever. After a few more moments I stopped.

I looked at Kaizer as he stood a few feet away just watching.

"Aye again." The nurse said and I pushed again before stopping.

"It hurts so bad." I said.

"Push out my damn baby Dream." Kai said and I rolled my eyes.

"This is the worst pain ever Kai, leave me alone." I said.

"I'm glad it's painful." He said and I sighed. I pushed again for a long hard time. Stopping I threw my head back catching my breath.

"I can't do this no fuckin more." I breathed out.

"Yes you can, don't give up. Just keep pushing long and hard." The nurse said and I nodded. I started pushing again for a longer amount of time.

Kaizer gasped and I stopped.

"Keep going!" He snapped and I did as told.