Mind Games

July 20, 2038
9:23 p.m
Zhavia POV

I nervously sat on the couch watching as Kaizer's baby mama played with King

I nervously sat on the couch watching as Kaizer's baby mama played with King. I already knew she didn't like me by the way she looked at me.

I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know if she would make me look stupid and ignore me. She seem like the type to do that.

"Hi." I said with a smile and she looked at me. She waved starting to play with King again.

"Um what's your name?" I asked.

"A'dream." She said and I nodded.

"That's a very pretty name." I said and she nodded.

"I'm Zhavia." I said and she looked at me. She didn't say anything just looked me up and down.

"Yours is very unique." She said with a smile. She put King down and he started crawling a little.

"Is this his first time doing that?" She asked and I shook my head picking him up.

"He's been doing it for a while, he's getting a little better too." I said kissing his cheek.

"Can you not do that? While I'm around?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Yeah sure, I'm sorry." I said and she nodded. King reached for her and she came over taking him from me. He started rubbing his eye so I knew he was tired.

I watched as she started putting him to sleep. She looked at me and I just smiled.

"Sorry if I seem awkward, I just don't really know you, or been around you." She said and I nodded.

"It's ok, I understand." I said.

"May I ask you something?" She asked and I nodded.

"You and Kaizer together?" She asked and I shrugged because I really didn't know.

"He hasn't said anything about us being together or anything. So no I guess but we are a Lil touchy." I said and she nodded.

"Why?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I was just wondering, but a relationship with him might not be the best idea." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He can be very disrespectful, and abusive. He beat on me while I was pregnant with King." She said and I frowned.

That had me a little scared and nervous.

"Anything else?" I asked and she thought for a moment.

"He's a cheater too, and he lies a lot. So don't believe everything he tells you." She said and I nodded.

"And he told me if I ever left him he would kill me. He's tried a couple times. So be careful." She said and i sighed.

"Is that it?" I asked and she nodded.

"Thank you for telling me that." I said and she smiled.

"Just tryna warn you." She said and then the door opened and Kaizer came in.

"Hey, y'all good?" He asked and we nodded.

"Yeah we were just talking." She said.

"Really? About what?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Girl stuff, nigga mind yo business." She said and he chuckled. He kissed King on the forehead and I smiled.

"Kai Imma take him home with me, ok?" Dream said and he nodded. She gathered all her stuff and Kai got Kings stuff.

"Imma be right back Vi, ok?" He said and I nodded and they walked out the house. I started thinking about what she told me. Had me scared a little bit and nervous. I was gonna talk to him about that.

But what if he gets angry? I don't want him to do something he'll regret later. I just didn't know what I was gonna do.

But it's not like I couldn't fight him back or something. I just hoped I didn't ever have to.

The door opened again and Kaizer came back in.

"You ok?" He asked sitting down beside me and I nodded. He kissed my lips and I smiled when he pulled away.

"Kaizer are we together?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Do you wanna be with me?" He asked and I nodded slowly, I was skeptical though. I was nervous.

"Promise me you gon be there for me, even when I'm trippin." He said.

"I promise." I said.

"Promise you gon always love me no matter what." He said.

"I promise." I said.

"Promise you will support me in any and everything." He said.

"I promise." I said.

"Is this gonna be vice versa?" I asked and he nodded.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Do you trust me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Ok den." I said and he smiled.

"Now you are mines and no one else's." He said and I smiled.

"And if you ever try to leave me I will kill you." He said and I laughed nervously.

"You joking or for real?" I asked remembering what A'dream told me.

"Joking obviously. Why you acting like that?" He asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"All off, you acting a little scared. I was just joking ok. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said and I nodded.

"Ok."

A'dream POV

I got home and went to lay King down

I got home and went to lay King down. I now knew what Kaizer meant when he said he felt alone. Since Demarion left it's been very empty and lonely here.

I shouldn't have did him like that but I couldn't be with him. Not when I loved somebody else. He needed to be with someone who loved him and only him. He deserved better.

I didn't want Kaizer and Zhavia together though. I wanted him back, and I was gonna get him back no matter what.

I felt like such a crazy bitch. It felt weird too because this is not me. I don't like this me but it is what it is. People change over time.

But I wasn't a killer, no I wasn't tryna kill anybody. That's not how I was gonna do this.

I had to play with Kaizer and Zhavia's mind.

Nia-
Kai and Vi 😐💕
Dreammmmmm 🤦🏾‍♀️
Did you guys like this chapter?
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙