Pulled Back

February 15, 2039
6:23 p.m
Kaizer POV

"King!" I called looking around for him

"King!" I called looking around for him. We were playing hide and seek and he's a good ass hider. Dream told me he liked to do this sometimes.

"King!" I called again and I heard him giggle. I checked in the closet of his room and he wasn't in there. I checked in the bathroom and he was nowhere in there.

I turned around before jumping as he just stood there right in front of me. He laughed before running away and I chased him.

"Haha I gotchu." I said with a smile picking him up and he just laughed. He didn't talk which was a little weird but all he did was laugh.

"Wanna call mommy?" I asked and he nodded. I went to my room grabbing my phone. I called A'dream and she didn't answer. I called her again and she answered looking irritated.

"Hey why the fuck you ain't answer the first time?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry I was doing something." She said and I heard somebody whisper something.

"Who dat is?" I asked.

"Mind the business that pays you, please and thank you." She said and I smacked my lips.

"Your son wanna talk to you." I said giving the phone to him. I laughed as he waved at her. One thing about him is he was smart as shit. For a baby that didn't talk.

"Mommy gon come get you tomorrow, ok?" She said and I sighed.

"Masaia." I said.

"Josiah." She said and I shook my head.

"Can he stay with me the rest of the week?" I asked.

"Hell fucking no." She said.

"You act like he just your son. I helped create." I said.

"No! I don't even like him to be over there on the fucking weekends, and you know why so don't even." She said.

"Dream you trippin, if I wanna keep him for more time I will." I said.

"Kaizer I'm coming to get him right now." She said.

"No- for what?!" I asked.

"Because you think you finna keep him and you not. We agreed that you would see him on the weekends and that's it." She said.

"No we ain't agree to shit, we played rock, paper, scissors, shoot and I lost." I said.

"Whatever, you not keeping him for that long." She said.

"Bye." I said before hanging up. King pouted and I shook my head.

"Yo mama be on straight bull sometimes." I said and then Zhavia walked in the room.

"Hey y'all ok?" She asked and I nodded.

"Hey King." She said with a smile and he just blankly stared at her. For some reason every time he got around her he got scared or just tried to avoid her,