Truth Hurts

March 1, 2040
5:32 p.m
Tae POV

I was at home with Ahmir and AJ

I was at home with Ahmir and AJ. She got to come back for a month. They said she's doing very well. It's true she hasn't picked up a lighter or anything. But that's doesn't mean she won't.

I had been thinking a lot about telling them about their mom's. I called Amoura telling her to come over and I was gonna tell them the truth.

They might be young but they aren't dumb. They not blind, they know when something's wrong or not right.

"A'Jayla, Ahmir! Come here please!" I yelled and they came running from out their rooms.

"Sit down please." I said and they took a seat on the couch.

"Y'all know I love y'all right?" I asked and they nodded.

"And I would never hurt y'all on purpose." I said.

"It's some stuff I've been keeping from y'all because I didn't think you guys were ready to hear it, but y'all are to smart. And I can't keep lying to you guys." I said.

"Mir you bout to five and AJ you finna be four. Y'all smart ass hell for y'all age." I said and they smile.

"So I need to stop lying, but Mir I have somebody that wants to see you. And that I know you really want to see and need to see. And AJ baby I don't want you to hate daddy or anybody else because it's not our fault. I love you everyone loves you ok." I said and she nodded.

There was a knock on the door and I sighed going to get it. I opened it and there stood Amoura.

"I'm sorry." I said and she shook her head pushing past me coming in. I shut the door watching her.

"Ahmir, I'm sorry for lying to you. This is yo mama. Amoura." I said and he looked at her before smiling. She bent down to his level and he hugged her.

Looking at AJ she just smiled. She loved to see Ahmir happy. That's the only smile she would kill to see.

"Ahmir I apologize for keeping you away from her. That was selfish on my part. But then on it was selfish for what she did. Let her tell you that story." I said and he let her go.

She smiled grabbing his hands and he just stared at her.

"Mommy missed you." She said and he smiled.

"When I was about 15 or 16 I got pregnant with you. I really liked this one guy and so I made him believe you were his child." She said.

"You were not his child though. When he left me and stopped coming around I needed help. My parents didn't mess with me anymore and my other family lived a little far." She said: